Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  9
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Now TV Smart Stick released

The new Now TV Smart Stick is now available in the UK.

The £14.99 device enters the market as the cheapest available streaming unit. It will also be available online from Monday 26 February.

A two-month Now TV Entertainment pass, featuring 11 pay-TV channels and 300 box sets, is available for £19.99, a one-month Sky Cinema pass featuring over 1,000 movies on demand is £19.99 and a one-month Sky Sports pass is £29.99.

In addition to Voice Search, Live Pause is available on Now TV pay channels including Sky Sports, Fox, Comedy Central and Sky Atlantic.

Catchup is also available through BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and UKTV Play.
    Hidden Content
    Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal!
    All the files available on this forum are kept for experimental and educational purpose only!

Hidden Content

2. Thanks berley, spendingspencer thanked for this post
    Likes Rat, thelostone, bezo liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Will you be able to put kodi on it ?
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by berley View Post
    No he will send it to nano

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

Post Thanks
    Chats
    It's too new to know yet ....but you never know....one day.

I picked two of the one-month Sky Sports pass sticks up yesterday from Argos £29.99 each to have a play with
    Hidden Content
    All the files available on this forum are kept for experimental and educational purpose only!

Hidden Content

6. Thanks berley thanked for this post
    Likes thelostone liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Ok been using this for a couple of days now using my nowtv account that i have going..........and the frist thing i like is the remote as its a Wi-Fi remote, which includes a voice-search feature same as on the Amazon’s recent Fire TV Stick you simply press and hold the microphone button on the face of the remote control and you’ll activate the voice-search features, which can be used to search for movies, sports and TV shows, actors and so on......does not work every time but as you get to know what to say then it gets easier.

The picture is in 1080p HD which the others did not look like they were, and you can see the difference on the sports and movies .....i like it alot.

Regards
    Gazer
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

8. Thanks didsss, berley thanked for this post
    Likes bezo, thelostone liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    #Gazer
    Is it this one...http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8245324
    Does the NowTV cost £7.99 a month like Netflix then & does it have a wealth of standard catch up on it...dumb question I know but never suscribed to stuff like this before

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by didsss View Post
    #Gazer
    Is it this one...http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8245324
    Does the NowTV cost £7.99 a month like Netflix then & does it have a wealth of standard catch up on it...dumb question I know but never suscribed to stuff like this before
    Thats the one with the Entertainment Pass ....and ebay is your best friend for getting 6 months Entertainment Pass for around £18 which works out at £3 a month

If you do get one, i would keep the the pass that comes with it as it will last for 12 months before you have to use it, and buy the 6 months one off ebay.

And yes it as live sky tv plus all the box sets and catch up on it.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

11. Thanks didsss thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Just to add to this 6 months of movies, live channels and box sets are £23 which works out at around £4 a month from ebay

You can have up to 4 devices on one account and watch on any two devices at the same time, any channel or box sets....and they do not need to be in the same house when watching
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

13. Thanks didsss, thelostone thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    I hope I've got this right, I buy from the link didsss put up then I buy an entertainment pass from ebay for approx £18 ? Do you need a seperate device if you wanted to add on a sports pass ?

Oh and I'm confused about the 2 devices not having to be in the same house, are you meaning if I were to buy 2 devices with 1 entertainment pass they can share the same pass ?
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Post Thanks
    Chats
    I hope I've got this right, I buy from the link didsss put up then I buy an entertainment pass from ebay for approx £18 ? Do you need a seperate device if you wanted to add on a sports pass ?

Oh and I'm confused about the 2 devices not having to be in the same house, are you meaning if I were to buy 2 devices with 1 entertainment pass they can share the same pass ?
    If you want the sports pack you can get this one for £29.99 with one months sports pass http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8268459 then on ebay you should see the sports pass for around £22 a month .....you can add the entertainment and movies to it as well .....plus you can get a free 14 days trail on both, not on sports.....

You can watch with 2 devices at the same time.....i have one at my house and my dad as one at his house.

You will find out that if you cancel your pass a couple of days before it is due for renewal sky will do you a deal which sometimes work out the same price as you can get the passes from ebay
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

16. Thanks berley thanked for this post
    Likes didsss, thelostone, ilovenzb liked this post