Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by chrisd Hidden Content
    All channels are down apart from freeview ?
    That could be down to your supplier, is it due for renewal? or it could be your ethernet connection from the box to the your router
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

2. Thanks chrisd thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by fergalsworld Hidden Content
    That could be down to your supplier, is it due for renewal? or it could be your ethernet connection from the box to the your router
    Been about 6 months since I got it Fergal mate , problem is dude is not replying to my texts , so not sure when it's due for renewal ? Took me ages trying to figure out Wullbhoy advice about restarting c-line (blue button) and check ccam is still in it's folder which I've still to figure out ;-) should show me in dreamboxedit I reckon . I kinda know the rules and have tried to search the forum first as not to come across as lazy , cheers for advice as it's appreciated and god willing I'll get this B#%tard working again ��

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Dreaboxedit wont show you that you need to use flashfxp,
    install it on your pc and fire it up the click sites then site mananger, new site
    put ip of box in
    username root
    password dreambox
    click apply then connect and in the right window browse to var/etc and in there you will find your cccam.cfg file right click on it and check your sealion is still in there in there
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.

5. Thanks chrisd thanked for this post
    Likes chrisd liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Fergal it's saying it's connected but nothing is showing up on right box? Only file system of pc if I click on the globe icon , running a 30 day trial of Flashfxp and had to change port from 21 to 80 ?

Post Thanks
    Chats
    i think you hit the global button on the right-hand side of fxp when you are connected to your box, to show the folders in your box, and the left-hand side of fxp should show the files/folders that are on your pc ???
    .................................................. .................................................. .
    LIFE`S A BITCH .......... THEN YOU DIE !!

NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY.... NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content

8. Thanks chrisd thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    It's saying it's connected but no info about the box is showing both sides are showing parent folder as pc ?

Post Thanks
    Chats
    you should not have to change the port from 21
    in the right window the icon should have a world on it
    Also try leaving the password blank
    D I S C LA I M E R

11. Thanks chrisd thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    you should not have to change the port from 21
    in the right window the icon should have a world on it
    Also try leaving the password blank
    That's me in how do I check the file and what name should it be under ?

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Check to see if the c-line is in the var/etc folder [ i think ] and if it is, then the guy who gave you your services needs to be contacted, as he may have switched you off, if it is missing, and you have a copy of it, then you should transfer it back into the folder, if you do not have a copy of it, then you really need to contact this guy, there`s a strong chance he has cut you off m8, but check first to see if your c-line is in the folder first ???

Are you 100% sure your box is on the net, do you have an ip address in your image m8, as this would stop channels clearing for you
    Last edited by wullboy; 18-06-2015 at 01:33 PM. Reason: adding
    .................................................. .................................................. .

Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by wullboy Hidden Content
    Check to see if the c-line is in the var/etc folder [ i think ] and if it is, then the guy who gave you your services needs to be contacted, as he may have switched you off, if it is missing, and you have a copy of it, then you should transfer it back into the folder, if you do not have a copy of it, then you really need to contact this guy, there`s a strong chance he has cut you off m8, but check first to see if your c-line is in the folder first ???

Are you 100% sure your box is on the net, do you have an ip address in your image m8, as this would stop channels clearing for you
    Cannot see a file called Cccam.cfg file in var/etc Wullie , don't know if there would be a copy of it there m8

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Cannot see a file called Cccam.cfg file in var/etc Wullie , don't know if there would be a copy of it there m8
    What cam is running if its cccam then you should have a cccam.cfg file in either var/etc folder or just the /etc folder
    if it is not in there do you get other cam choices in the blue button menu when you hi-lite the cam and press left or right on it?
    D I S C LA I M E R

16. Thanks chrisd thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    I'll check just now Fergal

Post Thanks
    Chats
    What cam is running if its cccam then you should have a cccam.cfg file in either var/etc folder or just the /etc folder
    if it is not in there do you get other cam choices in the blue button menu when you hi-lite the cam and press left or right on it?
    There is no file that ends in .cfg in either folder and blue button shows there is 2 soft cams installed - CCcam and Mycamdl ?

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Highlite cccam [ don't think you need the mycamd ?? ] and save it as the default cam, but you should have a cfg file in the var/etc,if not, then you will need the guy who was giving you your services to resent it, as the box will not work without it m8, but as you stated earlier, the guy was not responding to your texts, so without the cfg file m8, you will only see free to air channels ?????

Hidden Content

20. Thanks chrisd thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    There is no file that ends in .cfg in either folder and blue button shows there is 2 soft cams installed - CCcam and Mycamdl ?
    Do you mean mgcamd not mycamdl is so choose that as your default camd then
    look in var/keys for "newcamd.list" file, right click on it and choose view
    your line should be in there something like this
    CWS = XXXXX.XXX.XX 99999 sample200 Sample 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    D I S C LA I M E R

22. Thanks chrisd thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Cheers Fergal I'll give it another attempt today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12