A man walks into a bar and takes a seat. The bartender approaches and asks, "What will it be?" The man replies "I like to visit different places, and try new things, Do you have anything unique?" The bartender "Yes. It is a drink I invented called the Volcano. It's very strong, and shortly after drinking it, it hits you hard and sudden." The man says "Perfect. Fix me one."
The bartender mixes one up, slides it over to the man, and with one gulp, he shoots it down. He shakes his head and states "Wow! That is really strong. But I love the unusual flavor. I'll have another." Again the bartender slid him a Volcano. And once again the man shoots it down. Another head shake and "Unbelievable. I think I've fallen in love. One more, please." The bartender says "You should take it easy. Remember, I said hard and sudden." His reply "Please, I'm quite experienced with my drinking. Another please." The drink slid down the bar, and with a gulp, gone. A few moments passed, the man tried to stand, but fell to the floor. He could not even speak in complete sentences. With a sarcastic grin, the bartender helped him to a cab, and sent him home.
The next day the man showed up at the bar and said "I 'm here to say sorry. You were right, hard and sudden. When I got home last night, I blew chunks." The bartender said "Don't feel bad. Everyone gets sick when they're drunk." The man says "No,no. I blew chunks all night long." The bartender says "I happens to the best of us." The man says "You don't understand, chunks is my dog."