Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

attention HELP NEEDED SET UP OF TM 5302 HD

HELP NEEDED SET UP OF TM 5302 HD HOW TO LOAD CHANNEL LIST CCAM ETC FROM START TO FINISH CHECKED SYSTEM INFORMATION SAYS

HARDWARE VERISON- V010
    SOFTWARE VERSION- V01.04
    SOFTWARE DATE - 8 MAY 2014

Post Thanks
    Chats
    If its already been patched
    press mute then exit, if nothing happens then you need to activate the patch, press menu, go to system info, and type the numbers 2004 on the remote, itll say 'saving please wait' and a new yellow button option will appear at the bottim of the screen. exit out of all menus. press the IP button, and enter the PIN 0000, and you should now see the CS info screen
    enter your sealion and save.

Channelist and editor are in the downloads
    Hidden Content
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats
    how do i know if it is patched i have got sealion working but cant upload channel list AJs list 4-8-14.cndf in menu i go to usb its got file manager, disk manager, usb download & upload when i go to usb download & upload theres no file found

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Have you tried pressing mute then exit to see if anything happens ?
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

5. Thanks foxypepsi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by foxypepsi Hidden Content
    how do i know if it is patched i have got sealion working but cant upload channel list AJs list 4-8-14.cndf in menu i go to usb its got file manager, disk manager, usb download & upload when i go to usb download & upload theres no file found
    If you have your sealion working then its patched Hidden Content
    try the channel list thats in the downloads if that dont work try the one thats included with the channel editor in the downloads
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.

Post Thanks
    Chats
    i am going to try channel list in download but which section do i go to in menu is it usb download & upload and is channel list sly tv

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by foxypepsi Hidden Content
    i am going to try channel list in download but which section do i go to in menu is it usb download & upload
    Yes goto Menu<USB>data transfer
    D I S C LA I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Williams list is for all sats
    Found this you might be able to download one using the box
    go to IP setting menu
    - If press IP button of RCU, Box will read FTP server information for channel list and display list window.
    - If press ok at list that you want to download, This list is stored to flash.
    - If you press yellow button anytime, channel of stored list will be downloaded
    D I S C LA I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats
    does t say Menu<USB>data transfer says usb download & upload

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Try going that route then but i think your channel list needs to be in .tbn format there is one included in the channel editor softwarein the downloads i posted i link to in post 2
    or try what i suggested in post 8
    D I S C LA I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats
    there is no channel list editor when i download it just downloads this TM5402HD M2 Ch list by William1 Sept 17th 2014 53E to 55W all of above has not worked
    from reading up on internet there is no channel editor for my model box because it works diferent to older TM BOXS iam stuck
    does my box need phantom patch

Post Thanks
    Chats
    My bad uploaded channel list twice
    here is the editor with a .tbn file included
    Hidden Content
    plus i think your box already has the latest phantom patch on
    if the above dont work try pressing IP button on remote and you should be able to download a channel list from the server as explained in post 8
    D I S C LA I M E R

14. Thanks foxypepsi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    is there anyway of putting sealion on using USB instead off manual inputting with remote and can i put channels into sections eg entertainment, sports etc
    this box is not as straight forward as openbox or skybox boxes