Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

a bit of everything??

don't know if this is the right place to put in but I have been told you can get spotify and Netflix accounts for educational purpose for free? Hidden Content I have been lookin threw the web but strggling to find it also is iptv any good? as there aint much on it here? looking to get tv threw it as I have a fast broadband connection

Post Thanks
    Chats
    This is as good a place as any to post Q's about several different subject. I've never heard about getting spotify or netflix for free but if anyone knows different then please enlighten us Hidden Content

And yes IPTV is good, there's enough info on here to get you up and started - try it on your laptop or PC first if your not sure, rather than going out and buying a box for it. You'll deffo get most things through it.
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Post Thanks
    Chats
    theres deffo spotify and Netflix kickin about its ranging from around ?15 a year :-\........

I don't see much on the iptv been told you can stream live tv but on the site I cant see it I have installed mash and icefilms but I am confused on how these guys get the sky streamed :\

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by glasgowguy Hidden Content
    theres deffo spotify and Netflix kickin about its ranging from around ?15 a year :-\........

I don't see much on the iptv been told you can stream live tv but on the site I cant see it I have installed mash and icefilms but I am confused on how these guys get the sky streamed :\
    Im mashup go to live sports then either try buzzy sports or k1m05 sports you will get sly sports on them.
    Last edited by fergalsworld; 14-07-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats
    cheers for that, I just woundered if there was something out there that actually had a fullll list of tv channels from your bbc1 to sky1 to movies ect? or am I wishing for to much Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by glasgowguy Hidden Content
    cheers for that, I just woundered if there was something out there that actually had a fullll list of tv channels from your bbc1 to sky1 to movies ect? or am I wishing for to much Hidden Content
    I have never seen such a list.
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    IPTV for me sucks ,it took so long to load ,and when it did youd be watching something and it would freeze or just shut off,or youd go looking for something and 15 results would come up and 14 of them the links wouldnt load and the 15th was sh*** it got so bad i hurled the dam thing in the bin it may work for some but imho it didnt work for me ,had loads of help dont get me wrong but in the end it had to go
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Moved post to Blue section..........Paul