Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: wanted : dm500c

Post Thanks
    Chats

wanted : dm500c

if any one has one lying around would be grateful so I can get the freeview channels on in my sons room ( it was my office so was the only room I didn't put a sky feed to!)

Cheers
    Buck

Post Thanks
    Chats
    I have one mate if ye want to give me an pm if ya still need one ?

you would need to cover the postage costs though man ok.

Just thinking, I will pay for postage if you are willing to take the risk of standard post mate, I am not caring because I was going to chuck it out anyway, let me know very quick though or its gone. !
    Last edited by fergalsworld; 26-11-2013 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Corrected earlier error

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by mugger Hidden Content
    I have one mate if ye want to give me an pm if ya still need one ?

you would need to cover the postage costs though man ok.

dont get carried away guys, have you actually seen what is in these things in regards to the GPU and things like that ? It is already very old techno, same as all consoles, once they go on the shelfs they are already out of date, waste of money, gaming pc all the way is best, far better and nearly as cheap if you build yourself !!!!

Best just to buy a new one mate, have you seen how cheap even large capacity ones are nowdays ?

Just thinking, I will pay for postage if you are willing to take the risk of standard post mate, I am not caring because I was going to chuck it out anyway, let me know very quick though or its gone. !

why did someone clump 3 or more of my posts together, one from the xbox pages and one from this section and one from another, whats the point in that ? what has the xbox got to do with a dreambox, that is rather silly is it not ? and the sd card one was from the pc section too.

if you think I am just trying to post clock I am not, I not interested in downloading anything at all infact, dont need to download a thing if you think that.
    Last edited by fergalsworld; 26-11-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Post Thanks
    Chats
    You posted 3 times in as many minutes one after the other in this thread when you could have used the edit button and added the info to your initial post.
    So it looked like you were post clocking so i chose to merge them together, but for some reason it merged the other 2 post you had made in the other threads into this one as well,
    I have now corrected my error and moved them back to were they were suppose to beHidden Content
    Last edited by fergalsworld; 26-11-2013 at 11:53 PM.
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats
    ok no problem, is that chap still in need of a dream 500c ? cant be I imagine as he hasnt got back to me, ohh well, I did offer, too late now, I will just give it away to someone, it isnt a big deal at all to me.