Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hello World/bouquet/cccam problems

Hi,

Just to introduce myself - Phil, I'm a noobie. Just got a Dreambox 800HD se and am looking to configure it.

The actual box is running an "official" Enigma 2 image (clone with a8p chip).

So far I have managed to scan several satellites, but I am having problems with bouquets (I can edit and upload them, but they don't seem to show - only the "favourites").

I am looking at how to install the ccam software (I have the software, but don't know how to install it) - hence my joining this site.

Hopefully, I will get my answers from here :-)

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Hello World

Hi phil, i've moved your post into the dreambox section, hopefully you'll get more answers here.

Welcome to world of digital Hidden Content
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Hello World

If your using dreamboxedit to upload your bouquets, go into options then make sure you click enigma2 setting tab then save
    once you have sent them to the box either click the reload settings tab or grab the remote and press menu,shutdown and restart the box

On the cccam fron transfer the plugin to the /tmp folder on the box using ftp software (flashfxp) then press yellow then green button (it might be a different color button combination on your image) and choose addons then manually install ipk or del packages and press ok on the cccam plugin you have just transferred and install it

press blue the red and enable cccam (this again might be a different combination of coloured buttons to find it)

once it is installed switch to a ppv channel then ftp into the /etc folder and transfer the cccam.cfg file to your pc and open it with notepad and put your see lion in then transfer it back to /etc and reboot the box.
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

4. Thanks berley, smithp2 thanked for this post