Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: All PSP modded

Post Thanks
    Chats

All PSP modded

Would you like me to sort the files to mod any psp, (1000, 2000 and 3000) not Vita

A full Custom FirmWare for 1000/2000(non-88v3) models called 6.39ME-9.8 that will also dual-boot into LCFW 6.39Pro-C.

A Permanent Light-CFW for 2000-88v3, 3000-3g/4g models, & PSP-GO called 6.20Pro-C(Perma).

For 3000-7g/9g owners triple-Boot LCFW 6.39Pro-C, LCFW 6.39ME-9.8, & TN-Xtended

I used the 1000 method on my sons psp 2 week ago and its working fine and has worked stably on about 8 games, 1 game needed to be patched but was just a matter of transferring files to the "GAME" root folder of the memory card

The files took me a few days to find from various sites as it seems they have all gone underground and you only seem to be able to get snidbits of files.

This is the card i got, sometimes a bit dodgy buying a card from ebay but the seller in this link did supplied a real card and i tested it with H2testw 04.01

Hidden Content

Card link:
    Hidden Content

I will collate the file so you only need to download according to your psp

Files will here hosted elsewhere and links posed here once i write a simple tutorial for each psp model
    Last edited by thesparky; 08-07-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: new H2test link added
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: All PSP modded

Here are the 1000 and non 88v3 2000 files

Hidden Content

Password = wod
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

worktop

thankyou for the file i really needed something like this and im sure it will help others too

Post Thanks
    Chats

Worked for me, thanks :-) about time I updated my custom firmware! Shame vita is not so easy!