Hidden Content

P.S. You've gotta love crazy chicks Hidden Content
    Last edited by Pejazzle; 13-06-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Updated Video

2. Thanks tame, Ginyu, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes Ginyu liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Raw 11/06/2012

Surprisingly good Raw for me, much better than the last couple weeks and probably the best 3 hour Raw ever. Yeah, there were 'meh' moments and the outrageous Vince impression of JR (followed by a B A Star/Not a bully advert?!?!?!)
    Wont post any spoilers till i see a Mod do so, haha. But good showings from Punk, AJ, Bryan, Kane, Ziggler, Sheamus and Tensai.

4. Thanks Pejazzle, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle, Diablo13 liked this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

You can feel free to post spoilers Ginyu don't worry about it lo

I was going to mention that outrageous JR impression which I fing ludicrous but JR wrote a blog post on it saying he doesn't understand why people got upset over it?

I think the money is getting to his head and he is just going along with it.

You can read his latest blog post here: Hidden Content

I'm going to try and gather my thoughts later and post a proper opinion of the show as I'm a little busy today.

Btw did you see the worst fake punch ever from Big Show? Hidden Content

I've updated the video also, nice 720p available Hidden Content

6. Thanks Diablo13, Ginyu thanked for this post
    Likes Diablo13, Ginyu liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Haha, yeah, that punch from Show was horrible! Reading the reports of the dark match he did an even worse one where he wasn't even near Otunga (he accidently knocked him out in a handicap match against Cena). But poor Otunga still bumped it even though it was about 3 feet away. At least it'll never make TV.

8. Thanks Pejazzle, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Yes this RAW was better than I expected as well for a 3 hour show!
    Strangely it didn't feel anymore bombarded with adverts than the usual length show is.
    Though there were a lot of Vince fill ins, but his return did a lot to build anticipation of the show, just a shame that once again he didn't manage to finish his "YOUR FIRRRRED" catchphrase! Hidden Content
    Did they say triple H was back next week?
    Maybe to drag Vince back to the old folks home?
    Hidden Content
    Everyone who works in WWE has to be ready to have the pi$$ taken out of them, even Vince, so there was no real reason for JR to be upset.

I'm not sure if I am getting more desperate or what, but I am actually finding AJ quite sexy these days, in a sort of teasing girl next door way?
    Hidden Content
    She is actually quite pretty and does the coy, frightened I need protecting look quite well, before turning on the prick teasing smile when she gets her own way?
    Kane's previous "girlfriends" have usually been because he kidnapped them or held them as bargaining chips, but I would quite like to see a Kane and AJ team up, with him getting enraged and protecting her, while she pointed him at a target like Danial Bryan for revenge?

I must mention Dolph Ziggler as well because I think he has so much talent, I actually hope to see him become World heavyweight champion, dump Vicky and Swagger and finally get full recognition at the top in his own right?
    Quite a shake up happening at the moment, just before a ppv, with Jericho, Orton, Barrett and now Del Rio out with injury, again!
    It's long overdue for Ryback to get a decent challenge now as well, I am getting bored seeing him body slam skinny kids from the local orphanage!
    Hidden Content

Vader was a surprise blast from the past as well, he did quite well because he must be a good age now!
    Seeing William Regal backstage with Vince leads to all sorts of speculations as well, especially when we have been seeing fan signs calling for him?
    Hidden Content
    Maybe Regal will be the next RAW GM, something which I would welcome as he is such a mixture of nasty and comedy quips? Hidden Content

10. Thanks Pejazzle, Ginyu thanked for this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I would love Regal as GM! Yes it was a surprisingly good Raw for a 3 hour one but you just know it will be a massive failure once it gets to 3 hours permanately every week. There is no way they can keep up that standard. I give it 3 months at best.

Yeah everyone should expect to be teased but about their cerebral palsy? really? I dunno maybe I'm a softie.

I must admit AJ has grown on me, and like Punk says you gotta love crazy chicks! I just wondered why WWE picked her out of all the Divas to give the most airtime to? I don't remember seeing her wrestle before she started going out with Daniel Bryan, although that may have something to do with me skipping all the divas matches Hidden Content
    She is doing an excellent job though I must admit.

Many people have pointed out Dolph ziggler is a talent but as usual it will take a long while before WWE realise what we have known for a while now. Look how long it took CM Punk & Daniel Bryan their 2 most talented wrestlers to get into the spotlight.

I dunno who that Vader bloke is? A bit before my time I'm guessing.

I'm starting to think Lauriniatis will never get fired now Hidden Content Hidden Content

Vince dancing was amazing!

12. Thanks Diablo13, Ginyu thanked for this post
    Likes Diablo13 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Yes I liked Vince's dancing, and the look on Zack Ryder's face when he did the "woo woo woo, you know it" catchphrase was a picture!

The Cerebral Palsy "joke" is in really bad taste, even for the WWE!
    It has nothing to do with whether JR is offended by it or not, what about all the other sufferers who could rightly take offense at it!
    Hidden Content

Vader or Big Van Vader was an old school heel, and I think a past WWE heavyweight champion, which may well have been before your time.

The signs are all there over the last few weeks for Ziggler to break away now because he wins matches when Vicky or Swagger don't get involved. I am hoping he can pull it off on Sunday, to let Sheamus go in another direction as well?
    Hidden Content

AJ must be one of the smallest women ever to appear in WWE as a wrestler. She can wrestle and has done before the Bryan storyline, but really she is just so light. Of all the WWE women she is really the only one who could pull her character off because she looks almost like a schoolgirl, especially in the tartan hotpants!
    The character was obviously tailor made especially for her, but her mannerisms and facial expressions really sell the character, as a one time victim fighting back through cunning and feminine wiles?
    She is different because she's not strong or bossy and confident like the other women, even doing bad things its hard to dislike her as she is a complete change of pace.
    That allows her to interact really well with the male wrestlers and influence their story lines like no one else has ever really done?

14. Thanks Ginyu, Pejazzle thanked for this post