Post Thanks
    Chats

Raw 28/05/2012

Hidden Content

2. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Raw 28/05/2012

I found this weeks RAW quite boring again.
    There are only so many times a CM Punk Vs Danial Bryan match can carry the show!
    At least Christian has shut up and now wrestles.
    Mark Henry is suspicious by his absence, because now Big Show is repeating the exact behavior and similar storyline Henry did a few short months ago, except that he has now inherited Christians whinging streak as well!

You notice there are no more references to Lesnar, Heyman or court cases on Raw, so maybe this means the experiment of reintroducing Lesnar to the wwe has now been scrapped altogether?

An unusual week when John Cena didn't appear live, really shows how much WWE need him because he adds excitement to crowd participation and entertainment to shows, however you feel about his image personally?

4. Thanks Pejazzle thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle liked this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I do like this Big Show, this is one of my big gripes with WWE the way they make big giant guys look like idiots. Big Show & Mark Henry should be destruction machines so I like that they have the chance to do what I think suits them best because they sure as heck can't put on a great wrestling match.

Lesnar I think will come back, it was in Lesnar's contract to appear only every so often much like The Rock.

The rest of the show was boring.

P.S. Eve still looks remarkable.
    Last edited by Pejazzle; 31-05-2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

6. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes Diablo13 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I quite like what they're doing with Lesnar... Having him throwing a hissy fit and bringing in Paul heyman to fight his corner. It's quite believable that he would throw such hissy fits in real life you only had to see what he was like in UFC to believe that. Having him at the latest UFC event was a nice touch to make it seem like perhaps he is going back to UFC. Truth his he's back with WWE til next years wrestlemania and he's on a similar contract as undertaker had in his last year.

I agree with you guys regarding this weeks Raw also.. Great promo by the big show but the rest of the show was very forgettable.

8. Thanks Diablo13, Pejazzle thanked for this post
    Likes Diablo13, Pejazzle liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I look forward to seeing Cena every week nowadays..I've change my opinion on him since the whole rock situation.

Bit disappointed the Miz is being undervalued yet again.

10. Thanks Pejazzle, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Mike87 Hidden Content
    I look forward to seeing Cena every week nowadays..I've change my opinion on him since the whole rock situation.

Its quite hard to know how they can brand Cena, he is very kid friendly and does a lot for the "Make a wish foundation", which is a good thing.
    Trouble is he can't do that and be a full blown heel or use real gritty language in his promo's as well because he has to be the role model for those kids, just like Hulk Hogan was back in his day.
    I personally like Cena, he is always there, works hard and animates the crowd, either for or against him?
    Hidden Content
    When he doesn't appear one week, you really notice he's gone, unlike most of the other characters?

Bit disappointed the Miz is being undervalued yet again.
    Not by himself he's not! Hidden Content
    It's partly because of wrestlers like The Miz, who at one time are winning everything and living up to their own hype, then a few short months later are still spouting the same hype, but couldn't beat an action figure with a hammer, that people say wrestling is fake?
    Yes we know it is all scripted, but some of the changes in characters and story lines are just too extreme to go along with in a short time period, even as an illusion?
    Hidden Content

Nice to have you join in the wrestling thread Mike87, welcome to the forum and its always good to see more opinions on the wrestling to share with us.
    Hidden Content

12. Thanks Pejazzle thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle liked this post