Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  12
    Respected
    Post Thanks
    Chats

KONBOOT Bypassing windows passwordS(all versions and 64)

Kon-Boot is an application which will silently bypass the authentication process of Windows based operating systems.Without overwriting your old password! Easy to use and excellent for tech repairs, data recovery and security audits.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    Operating system Free version Full version
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2+) Yes Yes
    Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Vista Business 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Web Edition 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Standard 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Datacenter 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Enterprise 32Bit/64Bit 32-Bit Only Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32Bit/64Bit No Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32Bit/64Bit No Yes (FULL SUPPORT)
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit/64Bit No Yes (FULL SUPPORT)

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?f1wd6x5ut4napp4

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: KONBOOT Bypassing windows passwordS(all versions and 64)

I heard that Kon-Boot doesn't always work on Windows 7. Unless of course the people making that claim made mistakes while using it. I admit, I haven't used it myself so I don't actually know.

Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

then why dont you use it and tell us if it works Thomas i here lots of different things most of it is bull sh-it from spin Hidden Content so untill you know things for sure why put a thing down like that.

would you not sleep with a fit bird if you herd she was crap in bed?

it would be pretty pointless of and wrong of the makers of kon-bot to sell (in most cases Hidden Content ) a program that dose not work dont you think.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by dave_moore Hidden Content
    then why dont you use it and tell us if it works Thomas i here lots of different things most of it is bull sh-it from spin Hidden Content so untill you know things for sure why put a thing down like that.

it would be pretty pointless of and wrong of the makers of kon-bot to sell (in most cases Hidden Content ) a program that dose not work dont you think.
    Maybe he was asking to receive a reply from someone who has used it maybe the thread starter, in any case its not your place to question why people post.
    Welcome to World of Digital

Hidden Content

I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate click below

Hidden Content <<<< Click to Donate.

5. Thanks Thomas Leone thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by dave_moore Hidden Content

oi sunshine im watching you....

7. Likes Thomas Leone, dave_moore liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Thomas Leone Hidden Content
    I heard that Kon-Boot doesn't always work on Windows 7. Unless of course the people making that claim made mistakes while using it. I admit, I haven't used it myself so I don't actually know.
    The free version wont but the paid version works on all versions...

Commercial Kon-Boot version works with both 64-bit and 32-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems and also include privilege escalation feature.

Free Kon-Boot version is still available but it does not support 64 bit systems and Windows 7. It also does not include privilege escalation feature.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

9. Thanks dave_moore, Thomas Leone thanked for this post
    Likes dave_moore, Collider liked this post
    Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Reddevil Hidden Content
    Maybe he was asking to receive a reply from someone who has used it maybe the thread starter, in any case its not your place to question why people post.
    you misunderstand me i was not question his post merely pointing out the fact its better to try things for your self rather than go on what people say, i guess i could of just said that but that's a boring way to do things but i do apologise red if any one misinterpreted it as slander as it was not my intention.

as for wanting a reply from the thread starter i thought the first post was pretty evident that the konboot worked in all the listed OS.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Spinifex Hidden Content
    oi sunshine im watching you....
    .......yea do you like what you see Hidden Content

11. Likes Spinifex, alanjg007 liked this post
    Respected
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Free version only 32 windows,this does them all,has to be set in bios,tried 10 machines to date and works flawlessly :-)

There are other programs that can bypass windows but it resets whole password and found them to be niggly,plus your not going to get detected if its not reset Hidden Content

Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

just got the usb version in full dont fret i dint pay Hidden Content (KonBoot V1.1 32 & 64 bit Windows 7-Facez) scanned and found clean by malware bytes.comodo and Hidden Content

worked on vista.xp.and win 7 64 bit Hidden Content

tryed and tested Hidden Content

14. Likes Collider liked this post