use it at own risk i not test this

Code:
this is the official acekard update for updating the acekard2i work on the 3ds.

this is the official acekard update for updating the acekard2i to work on the 3ds.

instructions.

1. download the file and extract, you will have two files one labelled for updating on a dsi and one for updating on a dslite or dsphat. (note cards cannot be updated on 3ds.

2. choose which file you need and copy it to your sd card same as a normal rom.

3. put sd card in acekard and load up console, browese to file and start it the same as you would a normal rom.

4. follow onscreen intructions.

if its done right thee acekard icon should change on dsi to a japanese game called "doasu"

note.
1. do not use it if you suspect your card is fake,
it could be bricked.

2. when updating, make sure you console has power supply connected,
if the battery is low and fails during update, your card could be bricked.

3. the card wil play on the 3ds and you can use it to play existing ds roms, but it WON'T play 3ds roms.
these have not been hacked yet......

4. use at your own risk!!!
don't be blaming me if it all goes horribly wrong

5. DELETE THE UPDATE FROM YOUR SD CARD!!!!!.
very important, someone could restart the update by mistake , panick and switch the console off midway through it.....

these are the official files from acekard official site
Hidden Content i have just copied them over and added this easy to follow guide for the benefit of dk'rs......

here is the link to the anticlone thingy Acekard Anti-Counterfeit Code Check   HERE  Hidden Content and heres the link to the firmware Hidden Content but don't forget to use the correct file for whatever you are using to update card i.e dsi or ds lite it's
 very simple exctract the akaio 1.8.9 and copy over the .nds file and the aio folder then follow the instructions in the readme that comes with the 1.4.3 update file
use it at own risk

i not test this