Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

WWE Monday Night Raw (September 12, 2011)

Last edited by Pejazzle; 15-09-2011 at 01:30 AM.

2. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw (September 12, 2011)

Not ignoring you Pejazzle, just up to my nuts in personal stuff!
    Normal sarcastic review service will be resumed as soon as possible!
    Hidden Content

4. Likes Pejazzle liked this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

No worries mate weve all got our personal lifes to attend to Hidden Content

6. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Has there been some kind of chemical attack on the WWE this week? Hidden Content
    I watched this Raw last night and came to the conclusion that everyone was on mind altering drugs! Hidden Content
    This is the second week in a row that I have found Raw to be very disappointing, in a show where the priority seemed to be on dialogue rather than wrestling, I got the impression that no one knew their lines?
    Or just weren't quick enough to make them up, the opening Del Rio /Brett Hart confrontation was painful to watch, with long pauses as Brett tried to think of something to say!
    This led to a tag match involving two wrestlers, one fat announcer and a retired wrestler who can't compete because he has suffered a heart attack previously. During that match John Cena threw Rodriguez about a bit, Del Rio as usual ran away, then Brett came in to do a sharpshooter to end it.
    That's just not entertainment.
    Hidden Content
    In a very wrestling free show, during which the commentators failed to show any excitement during the matches, we saw Vicky Guerrero a "manager", Jerry Lawler (again) another announcer, in awful "matches". The WWE just sacked some good wrestlers, apparently to replace them with people from the old folks home and non wrestlers who specialize in hot air?
    On the announce table someone failed to pronounce Lawler's name correctly, more than once, then at the end of the match stated that Sheamus had got a bloody nose, but it was Lawler who had the bloody nose, standing right in front of the announce table!
    Hidden Content
    Randy Orton Vs Cody Rhodes was almost a proper match, until Mark Henry appeared, leading to Orton being knocked out by a plastic mask! I mean come on, even Mister Punch got hit with a truncheon!
    That stupid mask wouldn't have knocked out one of the fans wearing the paper bags!
    Moving swiftly on we get to the highlight of the night, the Hunter Vs Punk confrontation.
    More waffle, but this time it wasn't even funny. Both Triple H and even Punk seemed to be lost for words, resulting in a banal exchange of implied threats for the upcoming "Night of Champions" ppv.
    Well on last nights performance it will be a short ppv............... because the WWE doesn't have any champions
    ! Hidden Content
    It proves a point when the upcoming ppv, ........isn't, its being shown on Sky Sports 1, free to subscribers.

A couple of weeks ago I had high hopes for the future of Raw, but somehow they have last their way again and there is no excuse this time about
    wrestlers performing in Europe the night before.
    Even Smackdown was much better than Raw and actually contained wrestling?
    I give up I really do, if this is the best WWE can produce, while having the cheek to call it a "Supershow", I will have to go back to watching Coronation street..............because at least there they know their lines!
    Hidden Content

Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I know we all moan about Kevin Nash being a has been getting too much airtime in both TNA & most recently WWE but for me Bret Hart is more annoying, he is terrible at doing his lines and is just so flat and no excitement when he appears and like Del Rio said he looks like a tramp!

Why do they insist on making non wrestlers wrestle? This week we had Rodriquez, Vickie and for the 2nd week running Jerry Lawler Hidden Content

Randy Orton is going to beat Mark Henry it's so predictable.

Even the HHH & CM Punk dialogue failed to match up to past weeks but he still came out with qoute of the week saying: "kevin nash is a personality vacuum and rating killer" something along those line anyway.
    I also agree with his comment about WWE having this idea that a champion should be a bodybuilder type with John Cen being the perfect example and Batista in the past.

Ever since they change to "super show" they have been awful I am almost gibing up aswell its a joke now especially with TNA not being able to compete with them.

Hidden Content your comment about Coronation Street at least they know their words haha!

9. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post