Post Thanks
    Chats

WWE Tough Enough Season 5 Episode 5

Watch Here: Hidden Content
    Visit Hidden Content for great games

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: WWE Tough Enough Season 5 Episode 5

Now the training is really getting harder!
    Ivalice was unlucky to get her injury, but her guts kept her out of the bottom 3.
    To me there are already some surprises as big Eric had a really bad start,but he's still in there. Some of the competitors don't make many mistakes, but they don't shine either, so you don't even remember their names 5 minutes after watching the show.
    Martin is consistently showing he's best physically, but lacks personality and is not interesting as a competitor.
    It was no surprise who went home this week, despite giving it his best shot.
    Confidence and personality are as important as ability when it comes to showmanship, so the winner is far from cut and dried yet and as seen today some people were shocked to be in the "bottom feeders" group!

Though I like some of the wannabe's more than others, you can see where Stone Cold is coming from when he makes the eventual cuts.
    I personally have no time for the over cocky, bad attitude in a couple of the contestants, but you have to give them all their due for sticking at it?
    I think this show goes from strength to strength! (Pardon the pun). Hidden Content

Thanks again mercuryR for the upload links, so that I can continue to follow it and comment here.
    Does anyone else watch this show and want to share an opinion on it?

Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I think Eric definitely should have gone, he just looks like he doesn't give a **** every week and also under performs every week especially for a guy of his physical size he should have an advantage if anything! I like Jeremiah and sort of Martin but like you said he does not have any personality. I truly believe none of these people will make it big in WWE.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Yes I have to agree with you pajazzle.
    Eric may have a slightly unfair advantage because the WWE like to recruit big men when they can!
    On the WWE NXT rookies program, last seasons winner has not been seen yet in a stadium at all, while the second placed Brodus Clay regularly appears on both Raw and Smackdown, as well as at PPV events with Alberto Del Rio.
    Purely because of his sheer size, though to be fair he has potential, being more mobile than the Big Show or especially Mark Henry?

Non of the Tough Enough contenders look like future stars I agree, but once the writers give them an image and storyline, a character can soon develop?
    Think of the effort the writers put in to make Daniel Bryan a star, because despite his in ring ability, he was still boring! But he got to be a champion very quickly, though I don't expect him to have a long or memorable career in the WWE either?

Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

You're right I dont think Daniel Bryan will have a long and memorable career in WWE even though he is one of the best wrestlers out there, he is probably the best and most well knwon wrestler in the indy world. Im sure TNA would take him if WWE dont want him. Its a shame WWE seem to want characters more than pure wrestlers.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Its a shame WWE seem to want characters more than pure wrestlers.

Amen to that!
    There is too much "entertainment" and not enough wrestling these days and for a wrestling fan, that means the main entertainment ingredient is missing! Hidden Content