>> Updates from C4Eva on #FW@EFnet (via c4evaspeaks.com) about the iXtreme LT+ for 'Slim' LiteOn drives (9504 anmd 0225):
[A*****] is there any method to extract the key to swap drive on a Slim 0225? Tarablinda not working?
[c4eva] A*****:yes Hidden Content
[s*****] tarablina isn?t for 0225
[s*****] 9504
[A*****] so what is for 0225?
[s*****] ask c4
[A*****] lot of sites says 0225's key can be extracted but nowhere say how
[c4eva] a****Hidden Content 360usb/jf,very easy!
[a****] can you write slim fw also using x360usb/jf c4eva ? or will we need additional hardware
[d*********] now do you have to eject it first and then power off to avoid being flagged or will powering off before 3 minutes be enough?
[c4eva] a****:9504 yes, 0225 write solution is forthcoming!
[d*********] so if i boot an unpatched ap25 game on lt+ 1.1 do you have to eject and power off or will just turning it off within 3 minutes be ok to avoid the flag?
[c4eva] d*********Hidden Content k
[b********] c4eva: can i use a extra 9504 liteon drive on my 0225 liteon, flashed with the upcoming 0225 fw?
[b********] cause is the same model
[s*****] sounds like alot of work to spoof slims
[d*********] does anything happen after the 3 minutes with the blank screen or does it just stay blank because i think i got it off before 3 minutes
[c4eva] b********:yes
[d*********] c4eva, does it go back to the dash after the 3 minutes or anything like that?
[dj******] c4eva: will both versions of slim come along or separately?
[dj******] I mean, liteon slim, not hitachi
[c4eva] currently debugging extra slim fw stealth features, looking good so far, more soon!as i said x360usb to dump 0225 key very easy!
[b********] so the problem is flashing
[yf******] so you can avoid ap2.5 failed challenges flagging you if you just power off fast enough?
[b********] Brand ? Philips: Lite-On
[b********] Model ? DG-16D4S
[b********] FW Version ? 74850C
[c4eva] yf******:yes if using lt+
[b********] i saw that at ebay
[b********] the new liteon with a old fw
[c4eva] 0225 write solution is coming!
[b********] we can swap the 0225 liteon with that one
[b********] i hope so Hidden Content
[c4eva] b********:no, will need 9504 or a 0225!
[b********] hmm
[b********] yeah
[b********] but i mean using the upcoming 0225 fw on that drive
[b********] cause is a dg-16d4s model
[c4eva] b********:no,must be 9504 or 0225!
[c4eva] drive