Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: so far vu +duo is far worse than virgin/sky and feesat !

Hidden Content Originally Posted by BraveHeart Hidden Content
    u going to tell us what happened then or not ? is this rumours or the true inside story ?or are you going to say nothing ? up to you, i'm interested, doubt anyone else is as they cant even remember that far back, LMAO
    thats not for me to say on how it happened or why the split,as for rumours and true stories i dont know what you heard or believe so im not gonna question what you know
    secrets of the dbox >>>Hidden Content

if you find the posts are helpfull....click the thanks button....it dont cost anything

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Magnu420 Hidden Content
    thats not for me to say on how it happened or why the split,as for rumours and true stories i dont know what you heard or believe so im not gonna question what you know
    Hidden Content , you said you know, so tell us all what happened to save me wondering what i heard was true or not, otherwise just forget it, waste of time going on talking here man, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Gazer Hidden Content
    Well lets put it this way i know it was not from our official sponser.......
    And if the box is not working 100% i would be on the phone to this guy (which i know who it is) every two minutes untill it was sorted out.
    But to be honest i think the problem is that it just needs setting up as mine was not 100% for the first couple of days untill i got a good working image for it and all the Bouquets setup for what i needed it to do and now its on par with the skyHD box i have got.
    And finally please have a little respect for our members and staff on here, as this will go a long way in any of them helping you out with any of the problems you get in the furture.
    Regards Gazer
    so how do we check these boxs then to see if they are clones ?

Hidden Content Originally Posted by notanotherone Hidden Content
    ok if you got it working what did you do? was it a setting or something else ?
    missed your post mate, dunno what happened, i can only think the hd cable wasnt in properley, Hidden Content .

i could have swore i heard someone mention clones, anyway, forget that.
    but if there is clones, how do we tell, cause if i have a clone i'm afraid to say you will ban me after what i say.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by The-Sat-store Hidden Content
    You did not get it from me. so please tell us were you got it from and i will check out that you have not got a clone m8
    sorry, those other posts were meant to be quoting this post, fffs, i think i need an eye test, Hidden Content .
    so, how do we tell if a duo is a clone, cause if it is, errrrrm i better not say what I want to, but tell me how to tell its a clone eh ? a.s.a.p please as i can get my money back.
    Last edited by DessertDog; 16-11-2010 at 07:29 AM.

Post Thanks
    Chats

mate, listen, there was one main site from the start of 2000, then it split, they dont talk about it, i cant just remember and figure out who/what or why it happened, but there was one main site, it wasnt called wod, both sites changes names after the split obviously.
    but i'm not going to sit here and argue about it, I know, you obviously dont.
    just forget it, no harm done.
    It doesnt matter who.what or why mags is correct 4 years this site so you are wrong m8 listen to members who know who were also member from the other place.
    Quote: so how do we check these boxs then to see if they are clones ? You could try google and see what that finds, "Simples"
    PLEASE, support this charity Help for Heroes
    If this post has helped you please hit the thanks button below ty

Post Thanks
    Chats

so please just give me piece eh, i have tried in the past, and believe me i have so much knowledge about certain subjects that i could run various parts of this website, remember when you ask a lot of quiestions and take in the answers, the answers tend to stick in the brain, so yes, i could do many jobs, but wouldnt be interested because I just feel as if I have been treated like grabage sometimes, and i'm not the only person to have said this, i wont name names, but lets just say some members of staff have even got the knifes out for each other, and thats the truth, theres one thing about me, i dont Lie.
    I?ve been a member of staff on here for years and there?s no animosity from any past or present member of staff. I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that I could approach any past or present member of staff on msn or any other website and if I needed help or they needed help from me it would be given. There has never been one single member of staff that has stepped down from wod with any bad feelings.

Airing your own feelings is one thing but don?t try and talk for anyone else, and especially don?t claim something to be the truth and expect others to believe you unless you can back it up.

gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by berley Hidden Content
    I?ve been a member of staff on here for years and there?s no animosity from any past or present member of staff. I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that I could approach any past or present member of staff on msn or any other website and if I needed help or they needed help from me it would be given. There has never been one single member of staff that has stepped down from wod with any bad feelings.

Airing your own feelings is one thing but don?t try and talk for anyone else, and especially don?t claim something to be the truth and expect others to believe you unless you can back it up.

am sorry but i have to back up berley on this one,myself personnaly stepped down for being a mod for my own reasons and as i said in my post i never fell out with anyone ,had a bad word with anyone,never Hidden Content ed or slated anyone or was either of these things said or done to me Hidden Content well the Hidden Content ing bit was :Hidden Content :,i still stay around on nites just to watch over the place many a nite magnu and myself have been the only ones on Hidden Content i still get on with everyone from admin to new member i have had help from every one past members and present you yourself have helped and as in all cases am most grateful for it
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Post Thanks
    Chats

u going to tell us what happened then or not ? is this rumours or the true inside story ?or are you going to say nothing ?
    [QUOTE=BraveHeart;200442] but lets just say some members of staff have even got the knifes out for each other, and thats the truth, theres one thing about me, i dont Lie.

I could ask you the same question................
    One thing is for sure we might not all agree with each other all of the time mate but we all no inculding you, if we need help we will do our best to give it.It dosent matter what happened in the past.I am sorry to hear you think that the knives out.No body has so chill out mate
    Last edited by thelostone; 16-11-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

Post Thanks
    Chats

Unhappy Re: so far vu +duo is far worse than virgin/sky and feesat !

Your biggest problem Braveheart is your own paranoia!
    Everyone tries to help everyone else on here and I know you say thanks when someone helps you out.
    No one has, or has any reason to "stab you in the back"!
    So why the attitude all the time?
    I have disagreed with many people on here, but in discussion and without resorting to playground insults and name calling!
    I either try to put my logical point across to them, or give up posting on the subject so we can agree to disagree, before it gets to the flaming stage!

I know it seems like I am just having a go at you in this thread, but that is only partly true. I am really trying to help you realise that its not so much what you post, but the bad and insulting attitude you use when you post it?
    There is simply no need for it at all.
    Why do you find it so difficult to ask your questions and reply to people, without going off on one?
    As has been said, if you don't get peoples backs up they will be far more willing to help you. Just try to be a bit more polite with people, whether you agree with them or not!

I don't understand your current obsession with what went on between this site and another one, so far in the past?
    What difference does it make to anything in the here and now?
    I seem to remember a slight disagreement between England and Germany a while back, but we all got over it and moved on to become friends!
    I have been a member on other non related sites before which have now sunk without trace. So what, things change and for whatever reason time marches on.

Incidentally I don't know why you would insult berley's knickers?
    You are wrong about the frills anyway, for those in the real know, they have always been leather and studded! Hidden Content :Hidden Content :

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Diablo13 Hidden Content
    Your biggest problem Braveheart is your own paranoia!
    Everyone tries to help everyone else on here and I know you say thanks when someone helps you out.
    No one has, or has any reason to "stab you in the back"!
    So why the attitude all the time?
    I have disagreed with many people on here, but in discussion and without resorting to playground insults and name calling!
    I either try to put my logical point across to them, or give up posting on the subject so we can agree to disagree, before it gets to the flaming stage!
    I know it seems like I am just having a go at you in this thread, but that is only partly true. I am really trying to help you realise that its not so much what you post, but the bad and insulting attitude you use when you post it?
    There is simply no need for it at all.
    Why do you find it so difficult to ask your questions and reply to people, without going off on one?
    As has been said, if you don't get peoples backs up they will be far more willing to help you. Just try to be a bit more polite with people, whether you agree with them or not!
    I don't understand your current obsession with what went on between this site and another one, so far in the past?
    What difference does it make to anything in the here and now?
    I seem to remember a slight disagreement between England and Germany a while back, but we all got over it and moved on to become friends!
    I have been a member on other non related sites before which have now sunk without trace. So what, things change and for whatever reason time marches on.
    Incidentally I don't know why you would insult berley's knickers?
    You are wrong about the frills anyway, for those in the real know, they have always been leather and studded! Hidden Content :Hidden Content :
    i dont agree with you and I cant be botherered getting into a discussion why, I would another time, but not now, too tired, will that do for now ?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content , you said you know, so tell us all what happened to save me wondering what i heard was true or not, otherwise just forget it, waste of time going on talking here man, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

missed your post mate, dunno what happened, i can only think the hd cable wasnt in properley, Hidden Content .

i could have swore i heard someone mention clones, anyway, forget that.
    but if there is clones, how do we tell, cause if i have a clone i'm afraid to say you will ban me after what i say.

sorry, those other posts were meant to be quoting this post, fffs, i think i need an eye test, Hidden Content .
    so, how do we tell if a duo is a clone, cause if it is, errrrrm i better not say what I want to, but tell me how to tell its a clone eh ? a.s.a.p please as i can get my money back.
    I don't know because we don't sell them but if i am told were you got it from i can tell if they are offical sellers of VU+. All i am trying to do is help you out m8. If you dont want to post it here. Just send me a email m8

Post Thanks
    Chats

I don't know because we don't sell them but if i am told were you got it from i can tell if they are offical sellers of VU+. All i am trying to do is help you out m8. If you dont want to post it here. Just send me a email m8
    As a retailer you should know better than starting stupid unfounded roumers about VU+ clones, there's no such thing on the markert!
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Yes there is just have a look at china web sites ans you will see them

Post Thanks
    Chats

Yes there is just have a look at china web sites ans you will see them
    The is no such thing as a VU+ Duo clone, stop talking rubbish. Please do not make unfounded statements like this.
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

There is really no need to fight about it you two!
    The only person to mention a clone VU duo was Braveheart and I have no doubt he is ill informed.

Any piece of technology will be cloned in China, or never never land or somewhere in the world! Be it a Piepad, Pplus duo, or a Diephone you know they will make it. Whatever they choose to call it and regardless of whatever landfill site they scavenged the parts from.

We have established I think that neither of you sell knockoff rubbish, but only genuine VU+ duo machines. Members and customers wiil be satisfied with that, so business rivalries aside, neither of you will do yourselves any good indulging in a slanging match on an open forum!

Thats my advice as both a long time member here and an unbiased, fairly well informed referee, with this sites interests at heart!
    OK?

Post Thanks
    Chats

hey diablo, am i missreading your post hope not, we get on very well and always did but thats disolving, i dont like some of the negative sh*te thats comeing out your mouth towards me !!!! , maybe i'm picking you up wrong after too many champanges, but sounds like your saying i am talking ****e, if so your talking ****e !!!!!!!!!

you have no idea where i bought the box from, still could have been from the site sponsor who knows, and what buisness is it of anyones anyway unless i tell what i want, so keep your big snouts out of it, and if the dealer i buy my stuff wants me to say who the company is then i shall, untill then he doesnt, so thats that, you guys can continue talking ****e all night long if you like, waste of time though, as that other guy says, secilian, there aint no such thing as a clone duo, if there is then step forward and show us these sites and how you can tell the difference, until then is this not a load of balls youz are talking ?Hidden Content

edit, and diablo, you'll fuc*in find the first person to mention a clone duo was your site sponsor, NOT ME !!!!!, there was obviously posts edited, same as usual, posts edited to suit wod, and the admin and mods, SO GET YOUR FACT RIGHT IN FUTURE, I WAS THERE, I EVEN READ IT AND THEN QUOTED IT IN ANOTHER POST TO TRY AND STOP SOMEONE EDITING IT, BUT AS WE KNOW, ITS AS SIMPLE AS ANYTHING TO EDIT ANYTHING,,

WHAT A LOAD OF BALLOCKS !

Post Thanks
    Chats

JUST CHECKED AGAIN , AND those posts have been edited to suit, a few of them, and lets guess who done that, ilmfao, why edit ****, are you a total wimp or what, leave posts unedited and then fight your corner !Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

seeing this is turning into a who did what im closing this thread.

If your not happy with the service you have received I suggest you take it to the suppliers web site and dont drag World of digital into your dispute.

any further posts on this topic will be removed.
    Welcome to World of Digital

Hidden Content

I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate click below

Hidden Content <<<< Click to Donate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12