>> Stephen Toulouse, Director of Policy and Enforcement for Xbox LIVE, posted some tweets about the early online Halo Reach leaks:
I've been asked about unauthorized pre-release play on Halo: Reach. Let me address that.

As with all unauthorized play on Xbox LIVE, anyone playing any unauthorized title runs the risk of account permaban and console.
Remember, legit store bought copy runs no risk of ban. Key word: UNAUTHORIZED. We have ways of knowing. :>
As we know the leak originates from people being able to download the game from Xbox LIVE. It was placed there for reviewers and protected with a code, but people managed to bypass it.
"We have ways of knowing. :>" ... is the review build placed on Xbox LIVE different (crc-check?) from the Retail build, in which case they can BAN everyone with a review-build if you're not the allowed-list, or does MS have something new up their sleeves?
Halo: Reach is due out on 14th September.

This makes me laugh as the only way that you can play the game at the moment is on a jtagged xbox and if you go online with a jtagged xbox you are asking for trouble Hidden Content And you will get banned BUT you can unban the dam thing anyway so jog on MS try again Hidden Content