When you have jtagged your xbox and got everything running fine you will want to put a few programs on it so you can play Hidden Content

Xexmenu i have found is the best dash to use when ftping into the xbox and copy stuff from your pc to the xbox. See the thread below for info

Hidden Content

When you have installed that program things become a little aesier for you transfering files from the pc to the xbox. Flashftp is the program i use while you can use other ones the speed that you get from some of them is pants tbh!!

Next you want to install nxe2god from here Hidden Content

Then you can have a game on the hard drive and then you have no need to have the disc in the tray to play the game anymore makes the xbox alot quieter Hidden Content

When you have done all this which doesnt take long you can then mess about with avatar stuff and arcade games which can be unlocked via yaris swap and then check them with xm360.

After that then you have the option to have emulators and the optional media codec so you dont have to have the xbox connected to live anymore to play xvids ect. If i find anything else i will post in here and keep this upto date so its easy to find

Good luck in finding a jtagged console and if you can you have something that is amazing!!