Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: foxes

Post Thanks
    Chats

foxes

ive not had a decent nights sleep all week. the foxes have been waking me up with their screaming and its driving me nuts.

any tips on what i can do to get rid of the buggars??

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: foxes

unless these foxes are become more and more used to the urban environment and havn't layed down their own scent, the thing they hate is the scent of humans, yes that right pee in your garden, it does make them shy away

extreme but supposed to work, for the shy out there pee in a container and pour it on the boundaries

as foxes are part of the Canidae family i would go for a dog repellent, loads of different types even jelly-like crystals are effective in all weather conditions
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content this dont sound too good for me lmaoHidden Content

Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats

we have foxs at our work and they come into the control rooms and everything ,they wander around the locker rooms and shower rooms if doors are left open ive tried to get rid of them as the are flea infested but sorry no idea how to get rid of them and yes lainie they can be very noisy ,you cant kill them becasue a vacant area from urban foxs will be soon took over ,sure you can buy a repelent from stores but a foxs territory is vast and it will still annoy you ,urban foxs are not scared of most things just look out your window one night youll see them around ,dogs,mmmm my mate ahs a dog and when she barks at nite you can bet you its a fox ,ive even seen the fox go up to the gate where the dog is and sit watching the dog go mental at it ,it was like it was teasing the dog ,ill ask around but am sure theres not a lot you can do once they have established their territory
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Post Thanks
    Chats

Not a lot you can do foxes are foxes vermin as such they aint scared of much except a shot gun but that cannot be used in an urban enviroment they need to be controlled and a man and a gun is best they even come out from under my car when i go to work dog hates them he can smell them barks like mad some times i cant even see them.
    PLEASE, support this charity Help for Heroes
    If this post has helped you please hit the thanks button below ty

Post Thanks
    Chats

tbh the only way to stop them is like said man with gun, but is it really the foxes fault, they have been driven out of their habitat and forced to come into the city. then with the ban on fox hunting the numbers are getting out of control.
    the thing we dont want is what happend with the rabbits and a form of myxomatosis introduced in an attempt to control rabbit infestation world wide but this also wiped out other animals like the Spanish Lynx witch is now all but gone.

Post Thanks
    Chats

id never heard them before when i lived in paisley. when i first heard it i got the freight of my life and thought someone was getting murdered.the screaming noise they make is very disturbing. im not to drop me knickers in the garden but will find an alternative Hidden Content . will try anything

Forum Supporter
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Talking Re: foxes

Pest Stop Ultra Sonic Outdoor Pest Repeller.

Foxwatch - Fox repeller

something like that.

Post Thanks
    Chats

It seems a bit strange to a townie like me to hear you talk about foxes being a nuisance in this way.
    I have always thought they looked quite majestic intelligent creatures.
    They certainly didn't deserve to be torn apart by dogs in the barbaric way of the hunt.
    Then again I don't think I have ever seen one in the wild, and it's all open fields at the back of where I live.
    I might think differently if they were moving in next door!

Lainie, you telling me you never dropped your knickers in the garden?
    You snob! :Hidden Content :

Post Thanks
    Chats

Reminds me of a Still Game episode!

Respected
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Some quick info Hidden Content

hope it helps Hidden Content