What's new/fixed:
* There has been a TON of work put in recently, and I wanted to get a "preview" version out so that I can start hearing the bug reports/feature requests
* Instead of scanning the drive every single time, XM360 now stores the results of the scan in a local file after the scan is completed. This is important for the following reasons: 1) If you don't "rescan" after you know there have been changes, those changes WILL NOT be reflected in XM360... So, remember to "rescan" if you have added or removed content. 2) Currently, you can't choose where this file gets stored. It could be slow on a USB stick, and break completely if you try to turn XM360 into a LIVE package.
* There is now major support for transfering content between 360s that are running XM360. Make sure each one has a recent "rescan". And see the config file for information on how to configure XM360 to find your 360s on the network. You can "push" content to another box, or "pull" content to your local box. All content is displayed with a big "L" if it is local, and a big "R" if it is remote. Currently, this is only implemented for XBLA titles (not DLC or TU yet).
* Transfers are initiated by clicking down on the right thumbstick. Anyone get a better icon for this than the one I made?
* Transfer status is shown at the bottom of the screen. I suggest you don't do anything *wrong* why the transfer is working (like launching a title). Also, you can start multiple transfers, since it is all threaded...but in this version it really confuses the transfer status at the bottom of the screen.
* A GREAT BIG HUGE thanks to dschu012 of x-s for altering the fetchMS_DLC.pl script. It brings the ability to match DLC based on filename instead of the title that is inside the content (which often didn't match the marketplace). I had to make substantial changes inside XM360 to use this new format, but it was all worth it. DLC collection management is considerably better because of this. I suggest you remove your dlc_ignored.csv if you have one, and start over. Also, since the format changed, make absolutely sure that if you had an alternate path set up for DLC_titles.csv that you overwrite the file that is there with the one included in this release of XM360.
* XM360 now treats 0x7000 content as XBLA, so the "gameroom", and other things will show up on the first screen.

!!REMINDER!!: This is a "preview" release. There are a bunch of things left on my list:
*** Add more status when connecting to remote ftp ie."Fetching Content"
*** Add a better U/I for ftp transfers (instead of using the status bar?)
*** Add display of Local/Remote to DLC and TU
*** Add Transfers to DLC and TU
*** Update the generated content.bin automatically when ftp transfers are done.