Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fun help

Post Thanks
    Chats

fun help

looks like i have the right bk and ird card reports ok in em .
    im getting a black screen on all but fta chanls and a mesage you are not subscibed .is it a date problem im in ex tw with a sa4200 ?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: fun help

do you know if you have gone to 3.7 if so you need to use the shani fun fix, either the flash has stopped updating or your right the dates have expired

you could put in the public keys to test the image with an old flash and it would work till a key roll, but please be aware it is against the forum rules to post keys and to ask for keys
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats

hi thanks how do i no the dates are out? and in the em it has sw 3.1 ? and ive done a forced update!

Post Thanks
    Chats

read the card, dont detect it and save all 3 files, now assuming it written with toxic, you need to use the exteep file

save the 3 files as they are, so the file in the exteep call that exteep and so on

you will have a .hex file, convert that with "swapbinhex", just drag the hex file over it and release to get a .bin file

next open nagra edit 4.1 and open that .bin file as a rom10 image

under data editor look for the standard tier (31) highlight that to fill the right plane, look at the expire date and rights date, convert them with "nagra date" or post the value if yur not sure,

once checked and changed save the image as "mynewexteep.bin" and use the drop down to (allfiles(*.*))

load the new exteep into the exteep and the original flash to flash and write both,

job done assumng the flash was correct in the first place,
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.

Post Thanks
    Chats

on a sa4200 with fun card 4 dose the ird go in backwards?

Post Thanks
    Chats

ok my expire date is 39 9F=12/31/2020
    and rights are 1f64=11/4/2007 dont know if its good or bad

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by macc36 Hidden Content
    on a sa4200 with fun card 4 dose the ird go in backwards?
    it should end 3E
    example

3E 12 34 56 will go into nagra edit 4.1 as 56 34 12 3E

ok my expire date is 39 9F=12/31/2020
    and rights are 1f64=11/4/2007 dont know if its good or bad
    your expire is fine, 31st of december 2020
    but your rights are bad,

can i ask how this image worked before because from what you have posted it should have turned off in november 2007

unless there was more than one standard tier?
    D I S C L A I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats

thanx for all the help so far .think the dates are ok now card reports ok in em and now all the channels are highlighted ive even put the local keys in but now all it says is not availible right now wait or try later.ive never used it b4 cuz ive unlooped a rom11 bod and my pc went down i managed to save bk n ird but the mosc is dead now

Post Thanks
    Chats

Have you put a camid in start it with 2C turn power off put card in and power box back up see if it kicks in then.
    D I S C LA I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats

it started 2a dose it need to be any number after 2c i did change it but the screen is still the same!

Post Thanks
    Chats

Any mixture of number and or letter upto f i think did you turn box off then put card in then turn on again
    are you using toxic to make your ext put ird in forwards.
    D I S C LA I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats

just realized that if u put card numbers in wincalc u get 2c numbers mmmm....

Post Thanks
    Chats

yep put it all in toxic and ird forwards

Post Thanks
    Chats

nope no good would it matter if i had the wrong flash as long as i had up to date keys?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Both flash versions are in the downloads try them both as the one for 3.7 is suppose to work on the earlier revision aswell
    D I S C LA I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats

thanx for all the help so far .think the dates are ok now card reports ok in em and now all the channels are highlighted ive even put the local keys in but now all it says is not availible right now wait or try later.ive never used it b4 cuz ive unlooped a rom11 bod and my pc went down i managed to save bk n ird but the mosc is dead now
    once you get "not availible" its a signal problem as a card reports "not subscribed"

do you get fta channels?

in the eng menu what is the snr on the dvb demob page?

once you have used the public keys in data space you can use any flash designed for your area even one 3 years old, but as soon as the keys roll the card would stop working
    D I S C L A I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats

snr = 32.836 db and i can get all free chnls.

Post Thanks
    Chats

ok your signal is fine, im just confused if you used toxic 7 why arnt your dates 2461 or did you change them or are you using a different image

also what provider are you on,

fairly basic to do a fun4

use toxic to get an exteep image (ird start with 3E and a camid)
    open that image with nagra edit 4.1 and check the dates are ok, if there bad then save the file as something different as its very easy to use the old file again on programming

detect card and erase then write both files
    D I S C L A I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats

i dont have the orig bin the saved card from nagra was on my old pc thats fukd so yes its another tw image

Post Thanks
    Chats

in post 6 your rights dates was bad, have you changed that or have you now written a new image with toxic 7,

boot the box to the eng menu or go to settings/ technical stuff from the home page and look at the software revison, is it on 3.7 if so a rough area would be nice so we can add it the gazza list
    D I S C L A I M E R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast