Thread: a86 unlooper

Post Thanks
    Chats

a86 unlooper

what is the best unlooper to open a86

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: a86 unlooper

Mikedatas dual .. best there is in my opinion.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Smile Re: a86 unlooper

Hidden Content Originally Posted by jizz Hidden Content
    what is the best unlooper to open a86

Hi and welcome to the wod just to help ya out what kind of box is the card from and can you be sure that the details are still on the card ,,??? I only ask because there is easier ways for a novice to get his details than trying to unloop a a86 card for the first time,, as they can be a ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE , yes the post above is spot on the mikedata Dual Unlooper will do the a86 card and can do rom11s, in seconds but an a86 card can take days to do and you have to be able to set vcc pot settings,,but if you have to do it that way then so be it but you will be on alot more asking all kind s of ????????????,s on how to and bla bla bla when its just a pain free and simple to get your details from boxes that can supply you with them without reading a86 cards,Hidden Content you would,nt half no that I had a bad time when I started doing cards myself :Hidden Content :

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: a86 unlooper

Hidden Content Originally Posted by mickyrobbo Hidden Content
    Hi and welcome to the wod just to help ya out what kind of box is the card from and can you be sure that the details are still on the card ,,??? I only ask because there is easier ways for a novice to get his details than trying to unloop a a86 card for the first time,, as they can be a ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE , yes the post above is spot on the mikedata Dual Unlooper will do the a86 card and can do rom11s, in seconds but an a86 card can take days to do and you have to be able to set vcc pot settings,,but if you have to do it that way then so be it but you will be on alot more asking all kind s of ????????????,s on how to and bla bla bla when its just a pain free and simple to get your details from boxes that can supply you with them without reading a86 cards,Hidden Content you would,nt half no that I had a bad time when I started doing cards myself :Hidden Content :
    I agree with the comment above, what model of box ? sometimes its less expensive to get the details you need ( depending on the model ofcourse). especialy if you only intend to do one box.
    But if an ulooper is the only way, then Mikedata will flash the dual for you and set it up for the rev86 at your request before the sale, he will also provide you with basic support if needed.