Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

scanning problems

hi,always had no problems with my 1000 ditv box regarding channels and signal.thats now gone.i dug out my 500c which i hadnt used for a while.i had the dw image on it and replaced it with jade pli. both images scan exactly the same. i am missing espn,sky 1,disney,+1,disney xd+1, eurosport 2, and a few others.tried to locate some manual freqs and managed to scan sky 1 but pixelates badly at 87%, all other channels are 94%.also i have the cuberevo 9000.i have just put a cable tuner in this. i have scanned and it find exactly same channels,very strange.i have eliminated splitters and tried signal booster,same results. even took the 500c to dads house and sky1 is bad signal there. he has the dbox2 and works and scans fine. is it just a coincident or are the dm500c and cuberevo dvb-c tuners the same? any advice?
    u know me,i like free tv

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: scanning problems

ok,had no luck with the dm500c yet. i have managed to manually input frequencies/transponders for the cuberevo and then successfully scanned all channels. seems some of the cable channels are on the lower 100mhz plus frequencies.
    u know me,i like free tv

Post Thanks
    Chats

If its a clone the tuners were crap on most clones i got rid of mine for that one reason m8
    PLEASE, support this charity Help for Heroes
    If this post has helped you please hit the thanks button below ty

Post Thanks
    Chats

hi m8,this one is original.it was in dream media for brand new main board while back. other thing is it worked perfectly before virgin moved channels around. there doesnt seem be away of editing frequencies/transponders.i will try and find someone with a full channel list in my area and see if that works, cheers
    u know me,i like free tv

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by ianskill33 Hidden Content
    hi m8,this one is original.it was in dream media for brand new main board while back. other thing is it worked perfectly before virgin moved channels around. there doesnt seem be away of editing frequencies/transponders.i will try and find someone with a full channel list in my area and see if that works, cheers
    Why not use the new dw or c10 image then you can use the dbox services file.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by ianskill33 Hidden Content
    ok,had no luck with the dm500c yet. i have managed to manually input frequencies/transponders for the cuberevo and then successfully scanned all channels. seems some of the cable channels are on the lower 100mhz plus frequencies.
    Have you tried using an upto date cables.xml and bruteforce scan?

Post Thanks
    Chats

no i didnt,the box went under the sairs as i bought a cuberevo. i tried loads of images on it. a lot of people said the tuners are crap in these boxes.i managed to upload a working list from another box. the channels are there with epg, but the signal is below 70% on the channels i cant get,mainly the ones on the lower 100 + mhz
    u know me,i like free tv