Now then guys. A bit of feedback I thought best placed in the dev thread.

The image I downloaded came loaded with a few timer settings. These settings are related to the box automatically turning on, switching to the EPG channel, and then going into standby.

I noticed a "problem" which I've tried to remedy with a few different versions of evocamd (from sportster uk04, lincsat's compressed version, and the latest version which I googled).

Basically, after the machine has been in standby for a while and I bring up some channels, evocamd has obviously glitched. FTA channels are fine but any channels which depend on softcam assistance yield negative results. I've tried resetting the softcam, and also restarting neutrino without success. The only way to bring it back to life is to reboot the machine.

Every now and again (VERY infrequently) I had the same problem on sportster uk04, which was resolved by restarting the cam. No such luck with this. However, I realise that sectionsd has a lot more to do with the EPG settings and also with the scan settings on images these days. Please don't consider this a complaint. I just thought you would appreciate the feedback in order to move forward. If there's anything you'd like for me to do to give you more information, please just let me know.