Hi guy,s maybe you,s know or im just a smart ass Hidden Content , dont think so ,,,I have been reading about backing up my working image ,, keys ,,,,files services seperately,,from the remote and ftping everthing ,,and I have asked people about backing the 600 image up and flashing,,well we all know that dreamup will work,,,,,Well the latest one that is ,,and in backing up with dreamup that you have to backup and save your services and bouquets seperatley (maybe just gemini) I dont know, as they wont go over ,,? and I have read this on dk site also,,well I have been reading for 2 day,s about doing all this and can tell you that the first thing I done when I got my image up and running was back it up with flashwqizard Pro,,,and in reading all the threads as in how to telnet ,,ftping ,,networking ,,everthing there really is about the 600pvr that I thought that the flashwizard would not work as the file backup had to be nfi.image well I was reading for nothing as I put on a few other images tonight with dreamup and tried telneting ,,,copy and pasting other people,s tut,s,,backing up with remote and all my files would not go over as I always had to put in the keys no matter what,,?? well I just tried the flashwizardpro backup from the other day when I got the box up and running and It put everthing back in place where it should be,,the PLi jade image that is ,,so flashwizard is ok then to backup and flash ,,instead of all the different way to balls up your image,,sorry if you,s know this already ,,but I have yet to read a single thing about flashwizardpro backing up any dm600, anyway thanks for reading if you do now back to reading about recording Hidden Content

Mickyrobbo