Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Which CFW?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Which CFW?

Hi

Just about to install CFW on my PSP slim for the first time. There are loads of guides and programs that do things for you automatically, so it looks pretty simple (famous last words!)

Just a couple of questions somewhere here might be able to help me out with. There are lots of different CFW versions. I mainly intend to be playing backed up ISOs, so are there any thoughts as to which is the best/most stable to install for this? I've noticed the latest 4.01 doesn't support the fatmsmods patch which allows faster access to memory sticks... will that be an issue? I spos the latest will be the best for compatibility with games, but I don't want to be waiting around too much for stuff to load.

Also has anyone had any experience with psp grader or pandora deluxe? They look about the best / simplest installer I've seen.

Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Which CFW?

Take a read here m8 Hidden Content
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.