Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Respected
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Most expensive beer

Hidden Content

Beer is one of the oldest drinks known to man, and one of this writer?s favorites. While many people enjoy drinking light beer and less expensive beer, some beer drinkers are still connoisseurs even if they do not sip wine. It is with these beer drinkers in mind that Samuel Adams has come out with not only the most expensive beer on the planet, but the strongest beer listed by Guinness Records.

Samuel Adams/Boston Beer Company?s Utopias is said to be the world?s strongest and most expensive beer and at $100 per bottle it better be one of the best tasting as well.

The beer is brewed with a blend of high-quality hops and sold in an ornate copper-plated brew kettle and offers a flavor unlike any other expensive beer or beverage in the world. The sweet flavor is richly highlighted with hints of vanilla, oak and caramel. The world?s most expensive beer is non-carbonated and should be served at room temperature.
    The production of the most expensive beer was limited to 8,000 bottles.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Most expensive beer

There is a place in london where its 500 quid for a bottle of beer that holds a 26 pints, I think the one in the brass bottle holds a few pints to but 50 quid is still dear for it. I would like to try it to see what its like anyways are you going to send me a bottle :Hidden Content :

Respected
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Was actually gonna ask you when your gonna get them in y2,come on it will only cost a grand for us to get pi**ed Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by scott Hidden Content
    Was actually gonna ask you when your gonna get them in y2,come on it will only cost a grand for us to get pi**ed Hidden Content
    Half a bottle of that would would get me hammered m8 so it will only cost you 250 for me Hidden Content , you homebrew would probably taste better because them expensive beers are probably stinking, never had any at that price but have bought different table beers before that was expensive and it wasnt nice, I will stick to the Carlsberg.