Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

funcard help needed

hi everyone, I have a serious problem with the fun5 and fun 2 card I`m using. I have and atmeg 163 card which auto updates fine. but the funcards don`t seem to be auto updating. I am using the v3 flash, box key ird all correct for exp eprom I`m using (17 Nov 2005) box where key 0 and 1 go. however over the last few days every time the key changes the funcard isn`t auto updating, so I have to read the atmeg card to get new key, programme the fun card again then it works. Can anyone advise on how to get fun card back to au. thanks in advance.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: funcard help needed

You don't say what area you're in, but if it's Telewest then there is a widely circulated V3 flash file which is corrupt - make sure you're using the new replacement one.

Post Thanks
    Chats

I`m in telewest m8, the flash I`m using for funcards says modified on 14/8/06. Is that the corrupted one, and where can I get the new one from m8, and what date was it modified, ie, as u may know when u put the cursor on the icon flash file it tells u date modified, and will that sort my problem of auto update m8. thanks.

Post Thanks
    Chats

There is a AUtw fix in the downloads
    Hidden Content
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats

thanks for reply m8, I believe I cant access it, as I don`t have 10 post counts, so that tw flash will sort out au, the rev enginee I`m using is correct? thanks in advance.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Yes that one will sort you out and the date on yours sounds like you have the dodgy one at present

Post Thanks
    Chats

thanks bammy, thanks fregalsworld. I have 10 counts now, just downloaded new tw 3 flash freglsworld kindley gave me the link to, but on that link there is a exteep bin file what do u do with that?, cuz I just programmed fun card with new flash new keys seems to be working fine for now just hope it auto updates. thanks for all

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by mind Hidden Content
    hi everyone, I have a serious problem with the fun5 and fun 2 card I`m using. I have and atmeg 163 card which auto updates fine. but the funcards don`t seem to be auto updating. I am using the v3 flash, box key ird all correct for exp eprom I`m using (17 Nov 2005) box where key 0 and 1 go. however over the last few days every time the key changes the funcard isn`t auto updating, so I have to read the atmeg card to get new key, programme the fun card again then it works. Can anyone advise on how to get fun card back to au. thanks in advance.
    this is my problem too. I'm using cas3 duolabs interface but it doesnt' t works