Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Windows Vista Ultimate OEM

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Tack Hidden Content
    be very carefull guy's instaling copy's of vista from torrent sites.
    a mate of mine whos a senior geek with computers,say's.
    every copy of vista can be traced and stopped,it has to have regular updates or it stops working etc,etc..

Hmm , the might possibly be true for the few older releases of Vista that came out ,but if yoy get one of the newer released one, you should be ok.Been using it for about 3 weeks now updated without any problems whatsover.

Post Thanks
    Chats

every copy of vista can be traced and stopped,it has to have regular updates or it stops working etc,etc..

thats why God invented WGA cracks Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

JweishGuy is right, provided the copy is cracked or is an OEM with a 'Clony' keychanger, it'll be sweet.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by davep Hidden Content
    You should not buy OEM, once you install it on your computer, you can't install it on another computer once it upgrade it, the OEM version ties it to the motherborad you are using. The retail version does not do this. What I suggest is that you buy Windows Vista Retail from ebay the US has cheaper prices. These were the best prices I could find for you, yes it is more than oem, but if you upgrade your motherborad, you would have to buy vista gain, with retail, it odes not apply, hope I have helped
    I bought an oem version of Vista Home premium from ebay brand new and unregistered for ?64. I have changed motherboards to upgrade and because of a faulty Asus board. I changed to a Gigabyte board and installed the same oem version on each, without a problem, apart from having to register with Microsoft by phone. It is installed on 2 computers though I told them it was only installed on 1.
    All updates and service pack 1 have been installed on both machines without a problem since then, been running it about 8 months. The extra you pay for retail over oem is wasted money, so your information is WRONG davep!

Post Thanks
    Chats

where can get free window to downloagin

Post Thanks
    Chats

I have mine installed on 2 computers without any problem. I told them that it is installed on 2 computers as I had to get the 2nd activation done and they had no problem with that. I have been using it since it was released last year and it has been absolutly fine. And with the Vista SP1 install that I had today it seems better performance wise.

I got mine from Hidden Content .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12