Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

csa on my brother case help

hello all my brother as told me to ask this forum for there help. if they can. well first things first. my brother has 3 children all under the age 8 years old. he has not lived with them for at least 2 years now, he was paying ?63 a week out of his wages to the csa, and then he lost his job and had to claim benifits for a couple of months, now he has a job the csa are on his case asking for ?7000 back payment is theree anyway he can sort this out as he does not have this kind of money he has his children every other weekend and struggles then with his money Hidden Content , someone said to him if he had a girlfriend with children he would not have to pay the csa is this the case or not my brother tells me he has been giving his ex money when he has had it, but they fall out again and now she wants more if you can help then please do as my brother need as much help as possible kind regards youngie

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: csa on my brother case help

Hidden Content have forums where topics like this are discussed. Actual cases and outcomes in there also.

Post Thanks
    Chats

cheers mate i will pass that on to my brother

Post Thanks
    Chats

CSA is now deceased the benefit office told me as i got a letter from them saying they want my wage details after i signed off in september the benefit office told me last week that the letter was out off date due to its disbanded.
    I hope your brother gets it sorted soon

Post Thanks
    Chats

Tell the CSA to contact Work and Pensions because he was claiming benefits at the time.

Oh and nash the CSA are still going they contacted me just before Christmas even though I have had my son living with me for the past 4 years. I've said it before and I'll say it again the CSA are a bunch of sexist B@st@rds

Post Thanks
    Chats

Citizens Advice Bureaux Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

the csa seem to single out fathers that are willing to pay and do ,they also expect them to pay ridiculous amounts of money which most of the mothers if they recieve benefits dont even see i think it has been scrapped but because the csa itself is in the red they are trying to pull in as much money as they can before the end of thier financial year to make themselves look better i personally think it was a crap idea to begin with and was unfair to both sides.
    some mothers do try to bleed thier ex partners dry for revenge and also some fathers dont care enough to stump up money they could afford.
    i think payment systems should look at individual cases not average cases for what people should pay as every set of parents and there circumstances are different.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by mrs H Hidden Content
    some mothers do try to bleed thier ex partners dry for revenge and also some fathers dont care enough to stump up money they could afford.
    i think payment systems should look at individual cases not average cases for what people should pay as every set of parents and there circumstances are different.
    My ex was one she contacted the CSA even though I was giving her money. She then told them I gave her nothing and after they started taking ?350 a month from my wages she would ask for more or wouldn't let me have my son at weekends

Respected
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Exeption to the rule my X has to pay me CSA money and after loads of hummin and harring they finally sorted it,she has to pay 70 month + backdated form janurary 2006.
    Did take 2 months to set up DE(Dectutions of Earnings)though.