Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

SONY BRAVIA KDL22PX300 BRAVIA Internet Video Access and a full Sony PlayStation 2

Thought you might like to see this ?199.95
    If you think a Sony 22 inch HD TV for this price sounds like a good deal then consider this. The Sony KDL22PX300 also has BRAVIA Internet Video Access and a full Sony PlayStation 2 built-in!

Yes, you did read that correctly, a Sony PS2 built-in! This means that you can not only playback DVDs and CDs through the TV but also any old Play Station games you may still have. Perfect for the bedroom, games room or office, we're expecting this Sony TV to be a big hit.

Ideal for smaller rooms, the Sony KDL-22PX300 doesn't compromise on picture quality. Featuring a BRAVIA Engine 3, HD Ready screen this portable Sony offers excellent resolution. Dynamic Contrast ensures that all shades between pitch black and brilliant white are perfectly maintained. This gives a true sense of realism and improved definition. Other features such as a 3D comb filter and MPEG noise reduction ensure a clean, sharp picture, whatever the source.

Like any small and flat TV, the Sony KDL22PX300 is limited in terms of sound output. Having said that, this particular Sony comes packed with added sound enhancements. S-Force boosts the sound and Clear Voice makes dialogue easier to follow. There's also a wide range of surround effect modes plus the option of outputting the sound via a digital output.

When it comes to features and connections, the KDL22PX300 has to be the very best in its class. For a start there's BRAVIA Internet Video onboard. Simply connect to your home network via Ethernet (or wi-fi by optional dongle) and enjoy access to YouTube, Lovefilm, BBC iPlayer plus many other sites. Then of course there's the PS2 built-in. This comes with a single controller and is brilliant fun for playing all those classic old games on. Should you not want to play games then you can simply use it as a decent quality DVD and CD player.

For a TV with so much built-in, the number of connections is hugely impressive. There can't be many, if any, other 22 inch TVs out there with 4 HDMI sockets - but that's how many the Sony has. Added to this is SCART, component, a PC input, twin optical digital outputs, headphone and audio outputs, 3 USB sockets (2 at USB 1.1) and 2 Ethernet connections. Without doubt, this is the most comprehensively equipped 22 inch TV we've ever seen!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: SONY BRAVIA KDL22PX300 BRAVIA Internet Video Access and a full Sony PlayStation 2

4 HDMI sockets and 3 USB, 2 optical audio out's as well as a PS2 dvd player built in.
    For less than 200 quid!
    Very impressive for a small screen telly and perfect for a bedroom or a kids own telly Christmas present.
    Nice find lost! Hidden Content

Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: SONY BRAVIA KDL22PX300 BRAVIA Internet Video Access and a full Sony PlayStation 2

oi bugger the kids :Hidden Content :
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Post Thanks
    Chats

I must admit I am quite tempted by that.
    Especially as I have loads of PS2 games, though most of them are copies!
    Spent enough just now though with my VU+ duo, so I can't have everything at once! Hidden Content

Its not as if I'm Gazer! :Hidden Content :

Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Diablo13 Hidden Content
    I must admit I am quite tempted by that.
    Especially as I have loads of PS2 games, though most of them are copies!
    Spent enough just now though with my VU+ duo, so I can't have everything at once! Hidden Content

Its not as if I'm Gazer! :Hidden Content :
    PSP2 games copies? how you do them ?i ssume you have to do something to the PSP?
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by notanotherone Hidden Content
    PSP2 games copies? how you do them ?i ssume you have to do something to the PSP?
    You had one too many P's nao! :Hidden Content :

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by notanotherone Hidden Content
    oi bugger the kids :Hidden Content :
    you will be ok bud you are a big kid:Hidden Content :

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)