Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  20
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Biatch Moderator berley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    59
    Posts
    8,377
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    749
    Rep Power
    82

    Whatís everyone doing during lockdown

    As per thread title, what are you all doing to pass the boredom ?

    I made a plan to clean out all my kitchen cupboards and drawers, I started in earnest on the first day, cleaned the cutlery drawer then got bored, I did eventually do them all but only cos I guilt trip myself !

    I also planned to walk 10,000 steps per day, I think my Fitbit is broke tho Hidden Content

    I did plan to read an hour per day but so far havenít picked up a book.

    I planned to start baking again, I made cakes one day and a banana loaf thatís as far as my baking has gone.

    Iíve had 3 glasses of wine on 3 different days so havenít been drinking a lot.

    Iíve watched crap films (2) and watched a box set which had 36 episodes, so Iím now TVíd out.

    According to my iPhone my total use has been less this week so itís safe to say Iím getting cheesed off with social media.

    All in all I havenít a clue what I do all day but seem to be managing it fine.

    Oh
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

    Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

  2. #2
    Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    not far from you
    Posts
    6,903
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    1855
    Rep Power
    66
    I've decorated the whole house,painted the garage fixed roof on hot tub house, still biking but only 10 miles also doing spin class,out walking now painting the outside furniture ooooo and cleaned and polished the car inside and out Hidden Content
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

  3. Thanks berley thanked for this post
    Likes fergalsworld, Gazer liked this post
  4. #3
    Forum Supporter billy149uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    355
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    2
    Rep Power
    17
    I was due to retire from my carer job in August on my 70th birthday but as I have copd and my wife is not in the best of health I chose to retire early.Our son does any shopping that we need.I decided I would fit a new kitchen but our son said no just in case,if anything happens and you need to go to hospital,just content yourself.i just watch tv,eat and drink 2 or 3 nights a week,I think I will become a fat alcoholic Hidden Content

  5. Thanks berley thanked for this post
    Likes notanotherone, fergalsworld, Gazer liked this post
  6. #4
    Administrator fergalsworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,486
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    0
    Rep Power
    10
    I am working from home so part of my day is doing that then i am tackling the garden, painted some of the fence posts and fences still got loads to do

    jet washed all my drive

    cleaned one kitchen cupboard still got the rest to do, cleaned all my front bedroom washed the skirting boards, was meant to wash the curtains today but forgot

    played with some android boxes and fixed up 3 laptops that i had lying about so got plenty of spares ones now

    I don't usually drink in the house but have had a couple of beers while watching some movies

    treated myself to a bottle of vodka with pear, cranberry and cinnamon liqueur yesterday but not tried it yet

    So i am managing quite well and don't miss the travelling to work Hidden Content
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

  7. Thanks berley thanked for this post
    Likes notanotherone, Gazer liked this post
  8. #5
    Forum Supporter ilovenzb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    56
    Rep Power
    31
    Not working because of the coronavirus
    Spending time with the family
    Watch all of Stranger things 9/10 love it
    Paint the bathroom
    Playing Xbox
    Watch all of Money heist on netflix 9.10 I love it
    Just need something else to watch now Hidden Content
    Be safe all and take care

  9. Thanks berley thanked for this post
    Likes fergalsworld, Gazer liked this post
  10. #6
    Biatch Moderator berley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    59
    Posts
    8,377
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    749
    Rep Power
    82
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by fergalsworld Hidden Content
    I am working from home so part of my day is doing that then i am tackling the garden, painted some of the fence posts and fences still got loads to do

    jet washed all my drive

    cleaned one kitchen cupboard still got the rest to do, cleaned all my front bedroom washed the skirting boards, was meant to wash the curtains today but forgot

    played with some android boxes and fixed up 3 laptops that i had lying about so got plenty of spares ones now

    I don't usually drink in the house but have had a couple of beers while watching some movies

    treated myself to a bottle of vodka with pear, cranberry and cinnamon liqueur yesterday but not tried it yet

    So i am managing quite well and don't miss the travelling to work Hidden Content
    At least you’ve been keeping busy. Vodka sounds nice must give that a try
    Last edited by berley; 14-04-2020 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Typo
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

    Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

  11. Likes fergalsworld liked this post
  12. #7
    Biatch Moderator berley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    59
    Posts
    8,377
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    749
    Rep Power
    82
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by billy149uk Hidden Content
    I was due to retire from my carer job in August on my 70th birthday but as I have copd and my wife is not in the best of health I chose to retire early.Our son does any shopping that we need.I decided I would fit a new kitchen but our son said no just in case,if anything happens and you need to go to hospital,just content yourself.i just watch tv,eat and drink 2 or 3 nights a week,I think I will become a fat alcoholic Hidden Content
    Bill has amongst other things COPD he got the government letter to stay indoors for 12 weeks, so I do the shopping.Glad your son talked you out of doing kitchen as you don’t want to overdo things right now.
    Last edited by berley; 14-04-2020 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Typo
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

    Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

  13. Thanks billy149uk thanked for this post
  14. #8
    Biatch Moderator berley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    59
    Posts
    8,377
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    749
    Rep Power
    82
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by ilovenzb Hidden Content
    Not working because of the coronavirus
    Spending time with the family
    Watch all of Stranger things 9/10 love it
    Paint the bathroom
    Playing Xbox
    Watch all of Money heist on netflix 9.10 I love it
    Just need something else to watch now Hidden Content
    Be safe all and take care
    A few of my friends have told me to watch strangers, take it that’s not the same thing you’ve watched ?
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

    Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

  15. #9
    Biatch Moderator berley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    59
    Posts
    8,377
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    749
    Rep Power
    82
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by notanotherone Hidden Content
    I've decorated the whole house,painted the garage fixed roof on hot tub house, still biking but only 10 miles also doing spin class,out walking now painting the outside furniture ooooo and cleaned and polished the car inside and out Hidden Content
    I was going to buy an excercise bike just to maintain fitness, might still do it yet.
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

    Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

  16. #10
    Moderator thelostone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    dont know i am lost
    Age
    58
    Posts
    5,848
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    402
    Rep Power
    98
    How the bloody hell do you lot have time to be bored Hidden Content I have the cooking , cleaning , washing , drying , ironing , gardening before i can even think about cleaning the car .What do i do during lock down same as every day Hidden Content

    Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

    For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

  17. Thanks berley thanked for this post
    Likes fergalsworld, Gazer liked this post
  18. #11
    Forum Supporter ilovenzb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    56
    Rep Power
    31
    Not the same that supposed to be good too

  19. Thanks berley thanked for this post
  20. #12
    Respected wullboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of the m6
    Posts
    1,821
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    114
    Rep Power
    31
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by notanotherone Hidden Content
    I've decorated the whole house,painted the garage fixed roof on hot tub house, still biking but only 10 miles also doing spin class,out walking now painting the outside furniture ooooo and cleaned and polished the car inside and out Hidden Content
    Lazy git....Hidden Content
    .................................................. .................................................. .
    LIFE`S A BITCH .......... THEN YOU DIE !!

    NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY.... NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY Hidden Content


    Hidden Content



    Hidden Content Hidden Content

  21. Likes notanotherone liked this post
  22. #13
    Big Bad Boss Gazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Marsss
    Posts
    3,669
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    429
    Rep Power
    10
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by wullboy Hidden Content
    Lazy git....Hidden Content
    I was thinking the same ...... i have a fish tank to look after ...the Mrs does the rest Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal!
    All the files available on this forum are kept for experimental and educational purpose only!

    Hidden Content

  23. Likes fergalsworld, notanotherone liked this post
  24. #14
    Moderator thelostone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    dont know i am lost
    Age
    58
    Posts
    5,848
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    402
    Rep Power
    98
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Gazer Hidden Content
    I was thinking the same ...... i have a fish tank to look after ...the Mrs does the rest Hidden Content
    Don`t forget the pond Hidden Content

    Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

    For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

  25. Likes notanotherone liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •