Thanks Thanks:  30
Likes Likes:  57
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Cool HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA !!!!! pmsl

Ohh man, I had to post this up however embarrising it is, lmfao, hahhahahahhahahahahahah Hidden Content

Ive always bought very expensive leather executive computer chairs for many many many years now as I need them to look good and also more importantly to provide as good a comfort as possible as lets face it, my azz is sore as feck sitting at this pc talking garbage and playing games etc for crazy amounts of hours, anyway, I wont go into the azz details too much as I dont want to put people off thier grub etc, Hidden Content , but you can get the idea, right, Hidden Content ?

I always remember years ago a mate of mines says he got a rubber ring you blow up like the ones you take into the swimming pool etc and sat on that and he said it was great, but as I just kept buying new chairs thinking this was the best remedy, and it is for the first 6 to 12 months and then they start to lose thier cushyness they aint so good, that on its own has became a pain in the azz Hidden Content .

So tonight I decided to take my old mates advice god rest him and looked for these rubber ring things and look at what I have bought myself here >>>>

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I ferckin bought a giant donut as you can see, Hidden Content , I just hope it works as I'm at my wits end man !!! It does all sound funny, but end of day its not funny and I really dont know how people that spend massive amounts of hours working infront of a desk can do so and this type of thing dont effect them, or worse still the poor people in wheelchairs, how the heck they cope I do not know.

But anyway, I know this is sounds funny and even I am laughing as I sit in agoney, Hidden Content , but I really hope this works, and I aint just talking about helping the farmer Giles, Hidden Content , I am talking about the sheer discomfort of the red raw azz sitting in pain man, Hidden Content .

Hope it at least makes someone else giggle as it did me Hidden Content

2. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA !!!!! pmsl

I just read some of the reviews on this product and I swear, me and my mrs were nearly on the floor laughing when we read this one here

"This review is from: Dunlopillo Surgical Ring Cushion (Donut Cushion / Pillow) (Piles / Pile) (Baby Product)
    I have had a quite a few operations on my bum these past few months and this has been a godsend! Really great product if you have problems in that area. I simply would not of been able to sit down at all this now helps me sit down for short periods a lot more comfortably. I only wish it was a little more what the word hard waring? Bits do come off it and it seems to attract dirt even where there is none.I am on my second one and will need another soon as seem to fall to bits so easy. I have found wrapping a scarf or shawl around it keeps it longer and cleaner and doesn't look so embarrassing in public. I take mine everywhere and allowed me to get out and about during my recovery"

Hidden Content

Have to admit though, it gets nearly all 5 out 5 star reviews, so it hopefully is good, ohh man, ive not laughed so much in a while than what I have tonight, Hidden Content .

4. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes Diablo13 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

You know what m8, I'm not laughing.
    I don't have piles, which those donuts are designed for, but I have got lower spine compression problems.
    I bought an over expensive foam and gel cushion from a disability shop, which is meant for wheelchairs as you mentioned, but it was a rippoff.
    I would like a memory foam cushion for an armchair, but I haven't seen any, so your idea about the ring is a good idea.
    I look forward to hearing from you how effective it is for your comfort and if it is very sweaty, being rubber.
    Strange to say, I look forward to hearing more about your ar$e m8! Hidden Content

Edit:
    Shame it doesn't sound very durable as I spend a lot of hours in my armchair!
    Hidden Content

6. Thanks BraveHeart thanked for this post
    Likes BraveHeart, pande_monium liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content this is going to be an interesting thread just dont give out tmi
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

8. Thanks BraveHeart thanked for this post
    Likes BraveHeart, Diablo13, pande_monium liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

lmao diablo and berley, hehhehehe, well that guys review says if its kept covered up it will last a lot longer, Hidden Content , so I shall be keeping a nice little cover over mines, Hidden Content , I will keep you very well informed about my azz as requested, Hidden Content

10. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Diablo13 Hidden Content
    I don't have piles, which those donuts are designed for

My mate that told me all those years ago to try one of these kind of things said they worked great and he didnt have farmer giles either, he said it just helps like the kinda part of yer azz that is pressin down hard on the chair kinda float in the middle, Hidden Content , but he did admit that after a vindaloo the night before etc that it helps too, so no doubt it will work with the actual anus as well Hidden Content , so its all good, Hidden Content . (I hope and pray, Hidden Content ).

12. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

OMG I FEEL SICK. I didn't know what piles was so I did a Google images search. Worst mistake of my life. Hidden Content

14. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content @ Pejazzle, Google is your friend, though maybe not at teatime!
    You young whipper snappers don't know your born!
    Hidden Content
    Whats that old saying;

"Look after your ar$e,
    And the pounds will look after themselves"!
    Hidden Content

Something like that!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Imagine having a pain in the ar$e you can never get rid of?
    Mind you your never short of grapes!
    Hidden Content

16. Thanks BraveHeart thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle, BraveHeart liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

just dont fart.........

dx
    its nice here....

18. Likes BraveHeart, Spinifex, Pejazzle liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

ive suffered with piles and its always down to your chair, you say executive chair but really how much spare cshioning is left after your body weight is on it? i bet its next to nothing (no offence) its just how they are m8.

a pillow just makes matters worse as youll know it inputs pressure in the exact wrong area.
    you could just goto the doctors and show him yer arse and say look can i have these operated on and they will as my mums done it and it lasts about 5 years.

i broke my last cheap 40 quid argos swivel chair so now i make do with a dining room chair and a pillow, no piles yet touch wood.

20. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes BraveHeart liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Spinifex Hidden Content
    ive suffered with piles and its always down to your chair, you say executive chair but really how much spare cshioning is left after your body weight is on it? i bet its next to nothing (no offence) its just how they are m8.

a pillow just makes matters worse as youll know it inputs pressure in the exact wrong area.
    you could just goto the doctors and show him yer arse and say look can i have these operated on and they will as my mums done it and it lasts about 5 years.

i broke my last cheap 40 quid argos swivel chair so now i make do with a dining room chair and a pillow, no piles yet touch wood.
    Hidden Content , its not really the farmer giles mate, not just now anyway, Hidden Content , although i do get them on and off, they are a nightmare, for me the op is a no-no as I am a believer in you keep what god gave you until your in the box in the ground unless of course something gets to the extremes that your life is unbearable, thats different then.

What I am more on about is the sheer soreness of sitting at the pc for hours n hours on end, yer azz starts to ache and get a bit red raw, Hidden Content , and yes your right about the padding on chairs, some are good some are rubbish, I have to say though and without sounding like a boaster, the chairs I buy are really good and have memory foam etc, but expensive as I mentioned, and even then having those type of chairs after 6 to 12 months they still lose thier cushyness, I think in all honestly it would have to be one of those Recaro seats like you get in top of range sports cars etc, Hidden Content , you get them now available as computer chairs too, but have you seen the price tags ??? Hidden Content , they are like ?3000 upwards etc, lmao, feck that !

I will try my donut and see how it goes, Hidden Content Hidden Content

22. Thanks Spinifex thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

The last computer chair I bought was expensive as well, just because it had memory foam in the seat.
    I found out later the the memory foam part was only a small thin area in the middle, not the whole seat, so I ended up putting another cushion on top of that after a few months as well!
    Waste of money.

Braveheart your original Amazon link led me to another
    sellers link down the bottom (pardon the pun), which sells different types of memory foam either just cut to size quite cheaply, or as complete custom made cushions of different density.
    I am now looking at getting a proper full bum size cushion of medium density, which I can then use on any chair.
    If I go the whole hog with a proper made to fit good cloth cover it will cost 80 quid plus, which is dear, 40 quid being just for the cover, but what price comfort?
    Lets face it, you only have one ar$e and you tend to sit on it a lot, so it's worth it in the long run for comfort and it should last till my body wears out completely.
    Then I will be in the $h1t whatever I'm sat on!
    Hidden Content

24. Thanks BraveHeart thanked for this post
    Likes Spinifex, BraveHeart, Pejazzle liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

wouldnt it be cheaper to go on ebay and order a memory foam topper and cut it up?
    shove a section in a pillow case or something.

but beware memory foam only actually lasts 2-5 years as it starts to crumble into dust.

Spin.

26. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes BraveHeart liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content ,

Cheers spinner and diablo, Hidden Content .

That review of the donut I posted up the guy said they do tend to fall apart after some time but wrapping some sort of cover round it helped a lot, I dunno what I am going to use, Hidden Content , I was thinking about a nice towel or summit but then that would cover the hole, I think the whole point is to have the hole clear is it not ??????? Wracking my pea brain now thinking Hidden Content

28. Likes Diablo13 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

That is an idea Spinni thanks, but in fact the memory foam itself just as a cut piece is under 20 quid, so if I do it cheaply I could get a couple of pieces and put them in a cheap nylon stretch cushion. That should do the same job.
    I didn't know memory foam had such a limited lifespan though, but it makes sense thinking about it.

The girlfriend bought a Dormeo memory foam mattress a few months ago which was expensive, but it is guaranteed for 15 years. So I hope that doesn't crumble in a couple of years, because I put her on to it, if you pardon the expression! Hidden Content

30. Likes BraveHeart, Spinifex, Pejazzle liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

The towel idea would work alright BH.
    It doesn't matter if you cover the hole, it won't stop your ass from "breathing"! Hidden Content
    The hole is just to relieve pressure on your coccyx.
    Hidden Content
    You get them with a cotton or muslin cover on them for a couple of quid more I think, so that is your bag.
    You wouldn't really want to sit straight on the rubber anyway would you?
    Hidden Content
    You would sweat so much all your farts would be wet! Hidden Content

32. Thanks BraveHeart thanked for this post
    Likes BraveHeart, Spinifex liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Well the donut has arrived and has been deployed and tested as we speak, I am not so sure about having a towel over it though to protect it, but anyway, first feelings are ease of pain in the azz as explained in the first post, the rest we shall see in the days to come, now to adjust my seat position etc etc Hidden Content

34. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

update :

so far (24 hours later), the donut is working great, releaving all that soreness and stuff as previously described, takes a bit of getting used to but yea, defo is helping so far, I will keep ya'z posted as requested Hidden Content

36. Thanks Spinifex, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by BraveHeart Hidden Content
    update :

so far (24 hours later), the donut is working great, releaving all that soreness and stuff as previously described, takes a bit of getting used to but yea, defo is helping so far, I will keep ya'z posted as requested Hidden Content
    does this mean youll be spending alot more time online now instead of resting your ass?
    loads more nagging on msn which is nice cos ill be doing the nagging aswell Hidden Content

38. Likes BraveHeart liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Spinifex Hidden Content
    does this mean youll be spending alot more time online now instead of resting your ass?
    loads more nagging on msn which is nice cos ill be doing the nagging aswell Hidden Content
    no, i have canceled my msn account, Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast