Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

apple LimeSn0w Unlock by Geohot on its Way?

Hidden Content

Just days after releasing his LimeRa1n jailbreak, is Geohot going to amaze us all over again with LimeSn0w, the first iPhone unlock for iOS 4.1? That’s at least what this image I received from an anonymous tipster suggests. It shows what seems to be an iPhone 3GS on T-Mobile with information about LimeSn0w being an unlock for basebands 02.10.04 and 05.15.01.

While we thought there wouldn’t be an unlock until iOS 4.2 comes out, this LimeSn0w rumor comes as a very good news, especially for those of you who accidentally updated to iOS 4.1 and cannot downgrade the baseband.

So far, there is no way to unlock an iPhone running iOS 4.1. Only a future release of PwnageTool will allow us to update to iOS 4.1 while preserving the baseband, thus still being able to use the UltraSn0w unlock.

I don’t know what to believe anymore and your guess is as good as mine. Geohot is definitely full of surprises so you can expect the unexpected from him.

Can LimeSn0w be the unlock everyone is waiting for? Is LimeSn0w for real? Is this a fake? What do you think?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: LimeSn0w Unlock by Geohot on its Way?

Hope this isn't a fake Hidden Content
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Any more news on this?
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Sicilian Hidden Content
    Any more news on this?
    No 1 knows what to believe anymore and your guess is as good as mine. Geohot is full of surprises so you can expect the unexpected from him.

The iPhone devTeam has said they won't release there unlock untill after 4.2 is public which another few weeks away.