Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ghosts

Post Thanks
    Chats

ghosts

do anyone believe in ghosts ????

i do.... ive believe in ghosts,and for the first time ive actually seen one
    not with the naked eye but from some digital photos,i took some photo's
    on crimbo day last year,but last nite i transfered them onto the pc last nite,
    i was gobsmacked cos out of the photo's that was taken three off them
    had orbs (ghosts)on them ive checked the detail of them and they are
    orbs,me missis thought it might be a speck of dust on the lens but these orbs
    are in different places on the pixs.i believe that the orbs could be my mum
    who died in january last year,it was the first crimbo without her,also she was
    close to my grandaughter who was four at the time,maybe my mum was checkin everyone to see if we were all ok

the first one just at the side of the teddy

the second one is between my dad and grandaughter and daughters boyfriend

and the third one is near my grandaughter feet and above grandson head

what do you think ???
    secrets of the dbox >>>Hidden Content

if you find the posts are helpfull....click the thanks button....it dont cost anything

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Thanks Spinifex thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: ghosts

clean the bleedin lens on your camera :Hidden Content :
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Post Thanks
    Chats

the lens were clean,also them orbs never showed up in the other pixs that i took that nite,if it were a speck of dust on the lens it would be in the same place on all of the pixs
    secrets of the dbox >>>Hidden Content

if you find the posts are helpfull....click the thanks button....it dont cost anything

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

would only be in the same place if you never moved the camera to a different angle, soz mags your pics dont convince me.

I wont believe in ghosts until one visits me personally, having said that I've felt the presence of something funny before which is hard to explain, haven't ever saw anything tho.
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Post Thanks
    Chats

mags you really need to stop smoking that stuff...........

Now I really hate to tell you this, but the phoenomina your experiencing is the flash from your camera reflecting back from some dust particle in the room that your taking the photo in :Hidden Content :

Experienced that same thing before, emailed the photo's to fuju and they gave me their scientific explanation.
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

ok i don't really know what to think.
    but for all peeps that are saying they don't believe think about this,
    just because you haven't seen something it doesn't mean it's not real or exists.
    you can't see gravity but you belive in it, all i'm saying is unless you know otherwise always think twice before coming to a massive conclussion.
    unforunatly mags on this occasion i would have to agree with the other peeps and say it is just a trick of the lights sorry mate

Post Thanks
    Chats

I wont believe in ghosts until one visits me personally, having said that I've felt the presence of something funny before which is hard to explain, haven't ever saw anything tho.

berley you should be used to feeling a funny presence by now.
    WE all know it's just you feeling your head detaching from your body during a voddie session! :Hidden Content :

Now Mags,
    a one time neighbour and casual friend of mine thought he was Bill Murray in "Ghostbusters" as well! Hidden Content
    He was a huge 28 stone lad with a bad attitude and few friends. He used to go to some of these church hall village idiot meetings of 'Spooks R Us', to meet like minded daft females!
    Well anyway they had a talk from someone who told them all about 'Orbs' and 'Wandering spirits separated from their bodies', which showed up in digital flash photography. You will notice I say digital, because this phenomena has become very widespread particularly since the rise of digital camera use!
    I know there have been unexplained images in photographs before, going way back almost to the start of photography, but because of digital imaging more people snap more because they dont waste film and can see the picture immediately.
    So there are lots of people doing what you did and finding 'Orbs' either by accident, or on purpose by shooting lots of random pictures of nothing in particular.
    This neighbour convinced himself of spiritual activity.
    One evening when I was at his house trying to fix his computer, he did nothing but flash the blasted camera in the air all the time, to show me these ethereal beasties!
    Which I could not see, and which he would accept no logical explanation for!
    It is a trick of the light! Either reflected light from the flash, stray moonlight, a bit of passing headlight, or even as has been said already, just reflection or refraction from airborne dust!
    The simple fact is that the speed and accuracy and sharpness of digital cameras are far more sensitive to even slight changes in light than the human eye, AND they record it. A tiny flash of light lasting maybe 100th of a second would go unnoticed by us, but it is captured by the camera operating at that precise moment in time.
    Your phenomena is however, widely seen and reported and also I think satisfactorily explained?

I am a logical man, though I do have a pretty good imagination. This means that I don't just scoff at anything which can't be easily explained. So while I don't expect to see the ghost of Christmas past anytime soon, I do believe there could be ghosts or rather the imprints of people that have passed on, like memories, still existing on another plane? I don't just instantly disbelieve or write off other peoples experiences off hand.

Incidentally, to finish my neighbours story;
    he continued to believe in his 'orbs' and 'spirits' no matter what anyone said to him and he actively searched them out at disused WWII aerodromes around the county.
    Now that may have been alright as a hobby, but he wasn't exactly 'the sharpest turd on the mantlepiece', so it began to affect him to such a degree that he had to move because he was too nervous of all the "paranormal activity" where he lived!
    Sometimes things that don't exist can still cause you harm, so don't go out of your way to make an otherwordly explanation of something you would LIKE to believe? Hidden Content

Hidden Content "WHO KNOWS WHAT MAY BEFALL YOU,...............................IN THE OUTER LIMITS!"Hidden Content

Last edited by Diablo13; 03-07-2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: syntax

Post Thanks
    Chats

its glare off the tv. every pic you took the tv was in close proximity.