Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I want to play!!

Hi all,
    This is killing me, i've ordered my VU+ Duo, but it's not in stock yet Hidden Content
    It can't be far off though. Stock was due in between 22-25th March.......
    Cheers Hidden Content
    UDA
    VU+ Duo, IP 9000HD, DM500, Diablo 2.3, 1.2M channel Master, H-H mount, Sky+ HD, Samsung 46" LCD

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: I want to play!!

Hidden Content Originally Posted by UDA Hidden Content
    Hi all,
    This is killing me, i've ordered my VU+ Duo, but it's not in stock yet Hidden Content
    It can't be far off though. Stock was due in between 22-25th March.......
    Cheers Hidden Content
    UDA
    Join the club.
    Let's hope for news soon.

Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I'm afraid if it's one you've ordered from us, well infact anyone in Europe come to that, then some bad news again this afternoon, the Euro bound stock has been delayed yet again, we've got a handful due in, and I mean a handful at the start of next week but unfortunately that will no where near even cover the pre-orders we've got...

We are doing all we can but afraid anyone that's pre-ordered will most likely have to hang on a bit longer yet again, but we're all in the same boat so no option but to have to just grin and bear it!

If you are one of our customers though that's got a pre-order that was expected around about now you can expect a call from us tomorrow sometime to explain the situation, bottom line is though stocks going to be longer than anyone expected... Sorry it's not better news, but we will get them here just as soon as we can, of that you have my promise!

Post Thanks
    Chats

I ordered mine 4 weeks ago,not from Sat Shop,but it`s good to know it`s not just me who is waiting,it`s in fact all of Europe.

ttt1892

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Sat-Shop Hidden Content
    I'm afraid if it's one you've ordered from us, well infact anyone in Europe come to that, then some bad news again this afternoon, the Euro bound stock has been delayed yet again, we've got a handful due in, and I mean a handful at the start of next week but unfortunately that will no where near even cover the pre-orders we've got...
    We are doing all we can but afraid anyone that's pre-ordered will most likely have to hang on a bit longer yet again, but we're all in the same boat so no option but to have to just grin and bear it!
    If you are one of our customers though that's got a pre-order that was expected around about now you can expect a call from us tomorrow sometime to explain the situation, bottom line is though stocks going to be longer than anyone expected... Sorry it's not better news, but we will get them here just as soon as we can, of that you have my promise!
    Hidden Content - its like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid again!

Mr Dark is saying over on the alsat forum that he has heard news of between 15-25 April.
    Is this roughly what you have been told?

Post Thanks
    Chats

I blame sicilian for the shortage of VU+, after reading his exccelent review on it everyone want's one, now ther'es not enough to go round.:Hidden Content :.
    i'd love one myself, but sadly its out of my reach at the moment..Hidden Content
    Last edited by john0745; 25-03-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by thomo? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - its like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid again!

Mr Dark is saying over on the alsat forum that he has heard news of between 15-25 April.
    Is this roughly what you have been told?
    I certainly hope its not that bad, I ordered mine from Sat-Shop and hope they come through soon.

Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

We're probably looking at 3 weeks or so for those that have already pre-ordered from us, for new pre-orders then yes mid-late April is the guess at the moment.

If you've pre-ordered from us though and were expecting them this week sadly that's not possible now but we will be in touch with you to let you know what's going on, most likely sometime today!

Post Thanks
    Chats

We're probably looking at 3 weeks or so for those that have already pre-ordered from us,
    Hidden Content wants to cry in the corner!

Post Thanks
    Chats

Unhappy Re: I want to play!!

We're probably looking at 3 weeks or so for those that have already pre-ordered from us, for new pre-orders then yes mid-late April is the guess at the moment.
    If you've pre-ordered from us though and were expecting them this week sadly that's not possible now but we will be in touch with you to let you know what's going on, most likely sometime today!
    Just got my call, looks like I'm not one of the special ones getting a box next week Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

from what ive read,, it'l be worth the wait.Hidden Content

Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Yep well worth the wait! I think I've been in touch with everyone of our pre-order customers today now to let them know what's going on... If you have a pre-order with us and you've not already heard from us please give me a shout via our website and I'll check it out for you....

If it's any consultation I've even had to sell my personal one so now I'm left without a receiver as well for a few weeks! Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

I'll survive with my pesky single tuner DM800 Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Talking Re: I want to play!!

[QUOTE=Sat-Shop;186850]

Surely 3 weeks or so is the middle of April? Hidden Content

ttt1892

Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

One's approx. mid April, maybe just before mid April (fingers crossed), the other is mid-late April, most likely now as late April.... We will be opening pre-orders again for these in the next day, new pre-orders with delivery expected late April, we'll also be taking payment in advance on all new pre-orders from now on as it's the only easy way to handle them... So ?399 plus delivery paid in advance, delivery expected late April.

I know all a bit confusing BUT simple way to look, if we have already been in touch with you in the past couple of days you will know the latest situation of your own order.... If you've not already placed a pre-order then you can place one now, payment in full in advance will be taken and you can expect delivery in late April.

Hope this helps, it has become a little confusing on dates because there are different batches and different sets of customers we have so the due dates and whos in which group have become a little confused probably from my posts on here, but if in doubt please feel to get in touch and I will let you know the status of your own order individually. Hidden Content

Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats

If it's any consultation I've even had to sell my personal one so now I'm left without a receiver as well for a few weeks! Hidden Content

:Hidden Content : i havnt got it yet must be lost in the post :Hidden Content :
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Post Thanks
    Chats

Things maybe looking up on the deliveries on this box.Some lucky folks have been receiving them today.I`ve just had an email from my supplier saying they are getting their stock on Tuesday,so fingers crossed I could have mine next weekend.The thing I`m most looking forward to seeing is the HD quality.I haven`t had anything in HD,never saw the fuss.Now maybe I will see why.

ttt1892.

Im Special
    Post Thanks
    Chats

If you've had yours on order before now then yes you may well be getting it soon...

There will 100% be no other UK stock before the next April batch that we are taking pre-orders on again as of now. New customers/orders please feel free to pre-order yours online now! We've even extended the opening hours of our phone lines for this weekend... Phone order line 0116 2987181 now open 9am-7pm Saturday-Sunday!

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hi all,
    Good news Hidden Content Just spoke to Anthony at Sat-shop, and they have taken the payments for the batch pre-ordered end of Feb, early March.
    They hope to have them out to customers by the end of the week Hidden Content
    Cheers
    UDA
    VU+ Duo, IP 9000HD, DM500, Diablo 2.3, 1.2M channel Master, H-H mount, Sky+ HD, Samsung 46" LCD

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hopefully the Bank Hols won't get in the way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast