Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: credit score!!!

Post Thanks
    Chats

credit score!!!

tryed to get a phone on contract and got turned down, wanted to know why as my unimployed ex and my sister who is up to her eyes in det got one.

after some searching i found that because i dont use catalogues or credit cards i have no credit score! i have never missed a payment and have no out standing debits yet i am still a financial risk!

no wonder this country is in such a mess seems to me the people with lots of det are the only one who can get more credit Hidden Content .

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: credit score!!!

update..... went to car phone warehouse this morning and got the phone no problems pass the credit check so i aint got a clue why the others turned me down now Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

I'm glad you got your phone saffron, and yea I agree with you about the credit scoring its seems crazy that if your debt free you have less of a chance of passing a credit test.
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Post Thanks
    Chats

so glad you got it sorted saff. the system is crap and that mob experian are as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Post Thanks
    Chats

A few months back I got black listed becuase some muppet at British Gas entered in their system that I had a late outstanding amount of ?75! I've never been late with a bill payment of anything. The only way I could find out why I'd been black liasted was getting a Experion report. What happened on British Gas's system was that they credited me back ?75 for an over charge when I joined them, the some idiot decided I owed them the credit. Was a right pain to the get the black listing removed.
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Unfortunatly if you dont use credit of one form or another, you will have no credit rating

Its only by borrowing and paying back you have a credit rating, ive gone from A1 credit rating right down to nothing just because i paid off all my debts and didnt get any more credit.

Even if you dont use it you should have a provisional rating based on ability to pay which would make more sense to me...

Post Thanks
    Chats

You just have to love this country and it's archaic way of doing business don't you!
    Telly programs and public information trailers that say the country and it's population is in so much debt and how to get out of it.
    Great so you stay out of debt, pay your bills on time and then cease to exist if you need buy a bigger purchase once in a year. Hidden Content
    If you have loads of credit cards you can have more, because you are bound to default on your payments and then they can take you to the cleaners and re possess your house for a massive profit. Hidden Content
    The same mentality that got the banks in such a state in the first place, lending money to anyone who didn't have a cat in hells chance of paying it back and only looking at the potential interest they MIGHT earn! Hidden Content

I fell foul of that when I first came back to live in this country.
    I had no credit rating here, so I couldn't even open a bank account, even when I wanted to put about 8 grand in cash into it! Hidden Content