Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

stuck with sammy 2100

right so im running latest firm did update last night box is 2100c and im in pure or i was last time i did a 2100 anyway ive got hold of this box card ment to be untouched but was open so i pulled bk off card and was wrong and ive jtagged box and ive gotten the same bk as what was on card ird on card was wrong. so ive got boxkey from box and card and its wrong so now im stuck and wondering if anyone can point me in right direction byte i used was 0x00895934

i belive that someone else may have attempted to mod this box and that would explain the bk being on the card and card being open would also explain why the data appears to match card is if byte im using is wrong which is only thing i can think of is there any other bytes for pure sammy on 3.6?

ive tried running card with uptodate keys and without im still getting invalid card dates are set to 2012 talkback has not been cut as of yet but i dont belive that could be issue ive tried retriveing bk from various stages of boot while on stream on various diff channels ive ytied offstream ive tried in eng menu on 0 on ld0 on ld20 on a blank front ive tried holding down between 20-40 i just really dunno where to go with this
    if u ask for help and u solve ur prob let people know what u did so in future anyone else needing help can find answers

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: stuck with sammy 2100

I think they are the latest bytes found this might be worth a try
    Put box in debug mode m8.. hold down up + down until you see ld14.. wait till you see snd.. run mac mot
    open config 1 in bke 2.2 and check bytes ).. click connect.. you should have a valid ird and bk
    also try these 0x008D6284
    Last edited by fergalsworld; 17-06-2009 at 05:55 PM.
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats

cheers will do let u know what happens
    if u ask for help and u solve ur prob let people know what u did so in future anyone else needing help can find answers

Post Thanks
    Chats

right did as u said exactly as u said returned the same bk as which was on card and id previously jtagged. ive noticed somin else though if i put card in the picture comes up for about 10 secs then goes again and i get invalid smartcard message could this be because i havnt disconnected talkback yet? although ive neva had issue with tb before usually last step but i dont wanna cut it til i am rdy has anyone had issue similar to this? if i change a couple of digits on bk i dont get any picture so i am presuming that bk i have is correct but there is something else causing a problem any suggestions? oh yeah both bytes returned same bk

Post Thanks
    Chats

im a right dunce but just so anyone avoids similar IRD was wrong for some reason this canceled acces to programs somehow

Post Thanks
    Chats

well anyway ive gone to plug this box in today and its just sitting on ld20 net id freq etc all have been dropped? set freq etc but ive neva had to do net id (im in pure) i know u can set via funcard and via jtag on sammy 2100? anyway can someone point me in right direction for prog to set net id by jtag? thanks

Post Thanks
    Chats

This what you looking for? Hidden Content
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

no i was under impression it could be done via jtag as ive neva bothered with funcards i havnt got programmer for em or ought can this be dun with mosc card? got plenty of them Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Pretty sure you cannot set this via jtag. The 2110C in pure finds its own netid once the freq is set, not sure about the 2100. Have you tried setting the freq in eng menu, rebooting to see if it sets the netid automatically?
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

yeah ive tried that just sits there on ld 20 it was fine the other day i can get into engineers it says poor signal but my v+ is saying its good ill check next doors box later make sure everything is right 2100 shud set itself in pure could it be battery?

Post Thanks
    Chats

If it all looks right it could be the battery that needs changing.
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!