Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

blocked internet

hi
    the boss at work has told the it guy to block the internet from me ( mainly cause i go on WOD all day)
    however when i click ie it says in the blue bannr access to the internet blocked.
    I know for a fact this can poss be accessed through settings but plz ppl any help on how to do this.
    i am so bored with no internet at work!!!!!
    feel free to add me on psnHidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: blocked internet

Well if you value you employment I would get on with your work :Hidden Content :

For them too know that your on WOD all day they must a have router logging all interent traffic.

In the current climate your employment is prob more valuable to you than WOD Hidden Content
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

ye but come on i work my arse off for the company and can still work and browse the forums at the same time. it's not rocket sience that i do

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by billy8791 Hidden Content
    ye but come on i work my arse off for the company and can still work and browse the forums at the same time. it's not rocket sience that i do
    I understand how you feel, but some companys are just like how yours are being. I'm lucky that where I work the interent usuage is not monitored.

Try asking your bosses nicely to remove the block Hidden Content

I think there tunneling software out there, but again I wouldn't recommend it cos your employer seems to be logging the traffic.
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

If you try tunneling and some of the other methods available you will prob get fired

logging on as someone else might get u round it but it will still show up where you surf all day so they will twig its you.

you have to get entry into the system beyond the router which will be hard to do

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Chimaera Hidden Content
    If you try tunneling and some of the other methods available you will prob get fired

logging on as someone else might get u round it but it will still show up where you surf all day so they will twig its you.

you have to get entry into the system beyond the router which will be hard to do
    Depending how the systems work where billy works, even logging in as someone else, the logs will show the ip from his pc.

Post Thanks
    Chats

yes and they will still show the where he has been so if WOD suddenly switches 8hrs a day to another member they will find him

just get on with job billy, much safer

Post Thanks
    Chats

looks like i ain't got a chance then - but thanks anyway

Respected
    Post Thanks
    Chats

only way without getting sacked or suspended for breach of contract looks like phone with a decent internet package.