Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

is the dm 800 hd worth having

not sure witch hd box to go for

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: is the dm 800 hd worth having

how much money you got i think thats what it comes down to i have had the 800 and i loved it i now have the 8000 and cant fault it at all love it

Post Thanks
    Chats

Yeah I have a 800 clone and its great, but when the 8000 come out I will get one from the same place i got the 800 from cos the quality is fantastic.
    Yes the 800 gets hot but if you put a laptop cooler underneath keeps it cool as.

G

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by baboon99 Hidden Content
    Yeah I have a 800 clone and its great, but when the 8000 come out I will get one from the same place i got the 800 from cos the quality is fantastic.
    Yes the 800 gets hot but if you put a laptop cooler underneath keeps it cool as.

G
    Why would you want a clone DM8000 when you can buy a GENUINE VU+Duo from here Hidden Content at probably the same cost?
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Sicilian Hidden Content
    Why would you want a clone DM8000 when you can buy a GENUINE VU+Duo from here Hidden Content at probably the same cost?

I had a original 500s and thought it was great. took a chance on the 800 clone and thinks its excellent, and loads of support.
    Plus the VU only has 2 tuners where the 8000 can take 4.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by baboon99 Hidden Content
    I had a original 500s and thought it was great. took a chance on the 800 clone and thinks its excellent, and loads of support.
    Plus the VU only has 2 tuners where the 8000 can take 4.
    Yes the 8000 can have 4 tuners, but are really going to add the extra 2 tuners? Lets face it your not going to add a cable tuner, because the cable hack is about to die and your not very likely to add a DVB-T tuner because most TV's have DBV-T built in now anyway. So at the end of the day you'd end up paying probably more for a clone DM8000 than what a genuine VU+Duo costs. I know what I'd prefer to go with and thats just from a warranty point of view. Any way you pays ya money & ya takes ya chances.
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Sicilian Hidden Content
    Yes the 8000 can have 4 tuners, but are really going to add the extra 2 tuners? Lets face it your not going to add a cable tuner, because the cable hack is about to die and your not very likely to add a DVB-T tuner because most TV's have DBV-T built in now anyway. So at the end of the day you'd end up paying probably more for a clone DM8000 than what a genuine VU+Duo costs. I know what I'd prefer to go with and thats just from a warranty point of view. Any way you pays ya money & ya takes ya chances.
    Really want 3 tuners......2 just are enough. and I just gotta have one.....