Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Cool Got another new pc chair today :)

as the title says, I Got another new pc chair today Hidden Content

This one >> Hidden Content

works out at ?287.99 inc Vat.

I tell you what, I'm still using my donut ring, no joking man, Hidden Content , I'm beggining to think that every pc chair is a rip off as I have had nearly them all man over the years, see here for the good old donut ring >> Hidden Content

This chair was defo a waste of money, but, we learn as we go along step by step and I sure as heck are learning the hard way, Hidden Content , would have been better just keeping my other leather excutive chair which was only 8 months old and has a 2 year warranty, but it made me smile when I had my good pal come up and I gave him the old chair with the receipt and everything and hes over the moon, he had nothing really, so going from nothing to a ?206quid chair I guess is quite something, also while I was in the good mood I handed him an unopened top of the range ?90quid keyboard too still in the sealed box unopened, I got it and then didnt even want it soon as I seen the box as I knew with the picture on the box it wouldnt suit me, so he got that too, so he was even happier, and also still in that frame of mind I had a spare webcam, this one here, I gave him that too >> Hidden Content , I decided to give him that too as I already had another, so I think I have done all my good deeds for a day, eh ? maybe even a year, Hidden Content .

Just nice to help someone out man, happy to help as always, and my pal has done me favours before, so one good turn deserves another, well thats how I work anyway Hidden Content

Just thought I would share my message of goodwill to everyone, maybe we should all be like this, mannnn, I sound like a preacher, Hidden Content .Hidden Content

2. Thanks Spinifex, Pejazzle thanked for this post
    Likes berley liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Got another new pc chair today :)

I have problems with width of chairs, they dont seem to cater for fatter people and the bloody arms dig in you like your sitting on a kiddys swing Hidden Content
    and normally you cant remove the arms as usually they are part of the build to hold the back on and so forth.

it seems only america has decent swivel chairs but are expensive like 300 quid + import n crap Hidden Content

Spin.

p.s i bet your boyfriend is very happy Hidden Content

4. Likes Pejazzle, BraveHeart liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Spinifex Hidden Content
    I have problems with width of chairs, they dont seem to cater for fatter people and the bloody arms dig in you like your sitting on a kiddys swing Hidden Content
    and normally you cant remove the arms as usually they are part of the build to hold the back on and so forth.

it seems only america has decent swivel chairs but are expensive like 300 quid + import n crap Hidden Content

Spin.
    p.s i bet your boyfriend is very happy Hidden Content
    fook off with the last part there ya bassa, Hidden Content .

ive looked into the best pc chairs you can buy and they are very similar to the seats you get in top of range sports cars etc and nowdays you also see them in the dugouts at football matches too, recaro make them but the price is in the thousands man, too much for me unless I get that big win we are all waiting on, Hidden Content .

>>>> Hidden Content thats an american website but theres loads in uk too.

6. Likes Spinifex liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

ive made do with a dining room chair and a pillow.

alot cheaper!

p.s when u get rid of that chair send it me Hidden Content

8. Likes BraveHeart liked this post