Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

writing card while in the box

at the moment it appears that the 2110c box is gonna be one of those that got away with no fix (at least not public) ive been thinking i might attempt to brute force it for my own satisfaction my idea is to hook the card reader in the sammy box upto my programmer so i can write to card with the aid of a script now i know if i was planning to search every single poss bk id be there for ages but the ird must help reduce the number i may be wrong i dont know if any of this is poss also is it poss to read the talk between the card and the box? does the box confirm to the card its right or wrong?
    if u ask for help and u solve ur prob let people know what u did so in future anyone else needing help can find answers

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: writing card while in the box

Hidden Content Originally Posted by nigel121 Hidden Content
    at the moment it appears that the 2110c box is gonna be one of those that got away with no fix (at least not public) ive been thinking i might attempt to brute force it for my own satisfaction my idea is to hook the card reader in the sammy box upto my programmer so i can write to card with the aid of a script now i know if i was planning to search every single poss bk id be there for ages but the ird must help reduce the number i may be wrong i dont know if any of this is poss also is it poss to read the talk between the card and the box? does the box confirm to the card its right or wrong?
    Firstly I hope your not messing with a subbed box!

Secondly a funcard fix was released weeks ago Hidden Content
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

2110c's are working ok and have been for months
    PLEASE, support this charity Help for Heroes
    If this post has helped you please hit the thanks button below ty

Post Thanks
    Chats

Question Re: writing card while in the box

Hidden Content Originally Posted by DessertDog Hidden Content
    2110c's are working ok and have been for months
    [/QUOTE]at the moment it appears that the 2110c box is gonna be one of those that got away with no fix (at least not public) [/QUOTE]

I think he is talking about trying to get the hack for it is he not pardon me if im wrong

Post Thanks
    Chats

yeah i was refering to boxkey not cards as there is no known way of extracting it from these boxes
    if u ask for help and u solve ur prob let people know what u did so in future anyone else needing help can find answers

Post Thanks
    Chats

yeah i was refering to boxkey not cards as there is no known way of extracting it from these boxes
    Only known way is from a paired card.
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

yes i understand this im talking bout pairing a card to a box via brute force

Post Thanks
    Chats

yes i understand this im talking bout pairing a card to a box via brute force
    I'm sure you will make many peeps happy if find a way to do this Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

well im not looking at anything new here just programming the card with diff b/k s til u find right 1 will prob take so long its actualy pointless in thinking of as a useful hack but u never know its not until u try a diff route that u learn new things giving a min for card to program and box to recognise u can only do 2400 a day so it is a slow process and thats presuming theres a way to tell if card is paired to box without actually having to be sat watching it

Post Thanks
    Chats

anyone have any knowledge of the Satellite smartcard - Season / Passive Interface ive uploaded pic apparantly theres no software for it so i thought id ask about n see if anyone has encountered this before im wanting to see the communication between the card and the box primarily to see if theres any confirmation on b/k status from box to card