PDA

View Full Version : EuroVox vs Dreambox

madman2
03-12-2006, 01:00 PM
HI All,

I currently own a Eurovox and was thinking about purchasing a Dreambox could someone let me know what the advantages this box has over the Eurovox version 2.

Thanks

sundip
01-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Hi,

I currently use Eurovox Max and this has been by far the easiest box to use. I am still struggling with the dreambox so if you know what you are doing, which I don't, then I guess go for the dreambox as it apparently has far better functionality. Haven't found it myself though ;-). Otherwise I would say go with the eurovox for simple plug, scan and watch.

Regards

Sundip

afterhourz
03-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I own both...As far as setup both are similar,load the image,scan and organise your channels.
Eurovox stops here,with Dreambox you can then go onto learn the additon functions.PVR,To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Plenty of help available if you get stuck!

Dj-Sonic
09-01-2007, 01:27 AM
could some 1 tell me if the euro box things and dream boxes need box keys to work r and thing like thats ???? r wat cards they use? i am hinking baout gettin 1 and dont have a clue about them .

thanks all for the help :D

ps sorry if this in the wrong box

kryten77
09-01-2007, 01:40 AM
Have a read through the forums mate. All the info you need, or will ever want is there. Just takes a bit of effort on your part to read it.