PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Mod

madman2
03-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Is there any decent places in the Uk i can buy a cheap mod chip for the xboxx 360?

5 Inch
03-12-2006, 01:19 PM
You dont need a mod chip mate just update the firmware on the dvd drive alot easier.

If you have the hitachi drive you can get the excuter USB connectivity kit and reflash. Really easy to do.

Danny-D
10-12-2006, 05:46 PM
You dont need a mod chip mate just update the firmware on the dvd drive alot easier.
If you have the hitachi drive you can get the excuter USB connectivity kit and reflash. Really easy to do.

how can you tell, which drive you have?

modman
10-12-2006, 09:26 PM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 073.jpg

ukstormer
24-01-2007, 11:42 AM

Better off modding it if you want to play originals as well as backups, there's talk that the new games will be checking the drive and will reflash them to original spek like the PSP's do, can't get the chips in UK yet but quick enough coming from HK. Check Modshack

Hitman
24-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Hi
You can get them in the uk and i have one here!

I bought it to mod my own one but it died from the 3 red lights before i had a chance of installing it.

Look here

MrModchips The Number 1 Name In Console Modifications (http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/)

:D