PDA

View Full Version : atmega 163's or fun 4's?

sprally
28-11-2006, 12:12 AM
which is the best for telepest using a dynamite progger? cheers.

Duffy
28-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Amegas last a LOT longer.

thesparky
28-11-2006, 08:24 PM
use both m8 i do if 1 stops use the other

adam
12-12-2006, 11:03 PM
The ATmega crad is better and i agree it lasts longer.

Speedy2206
12-12-2006, 11:12 PM
I disagree. Both cards use similar hexs, so they are both as likely to last as long as each other. I'm with 'thesparky' on this one.

13-12-2006, 12:09 AM
yup agree with sparky

johnnybutch
13-12-2006, 07:54 AM
i have to say they are both the same very simalar images you could not pick between them

IAmATeaf
13-12-2006, 06:14 PM
The atmega cards won't last longer, if the CCs change to a new unknown keyroll method then they will both go off. The only real advantage the atmega has over the fun is that it has a larger flash area so currently can hold all the known keyroll methods in the flash whereas the fun only has room for a single. This is why when the keyroll method changed in August both cards went off till a revised flash was made avialable but when the CCs decided to revert back to an older keyroll method only the funs went off, the atmegas continued as it's flash contained the previous method.

EDIT: In all my excitement I forgot to mention that if you can get the atmega for a similar price to a fun then go for the atmega.

aabid
13-12-2006, 06:28 PM
The atmega cards won't last longer, if the CCs change to a new unknown keyroll method then they will both go off. The only real advantage the atmega has over the fun is that it has a larger flash area so currently can hold all the known keyroll methods in the flash whereas the fun only has room for a single. This is why when the keyroll method changed in August both cards went off till a revised flash was made avialable but when the CCs decided to revert back to an older keyroll method only the funs went off, the atmegas continued as it's flash contained the previous method.

EDIT: In all my excitement I forgot to mention that if you can get the atmega for a similar price to a fun then go for the atmega.
That mean atmega better.