PDA

View Full Version : help to wright au card

john boy
26-11-2006, 09:58 PM
would any body out there could tell how to write a au card in simple terms from scratch i think i have all the right files i will be using pheonix wrighter

stickywicket
26-11-2006, 11:11 PM
please have a search around the forum, subject has been covered many times. you basically want to load the cryptv2 hex to flash crypteep to inteep and a bin containing your bk/ird to exteep, starting with the created bin first.

DessertDog
26-11-2006, 11:20 PM
would any body out there could tell how to write a au card in simple terms from scratch i think i have all the right files i will be using pheonix wrighter
For a start you dont say what sort of atuo card you want to do
mosc,atmega,fun,tit,opus see what i mean
when you decide what one try a search as its been said m8 its been covered many many times so its out there somewhere.
If after you have searched you still having problems come back to this thread and do another post.

stickywicket
26-11-2006, 11:23 PM
For a start you dont say what sort of atuo card you want to do
mosc,atmega,fun,tit,opus see what i mean
when you decide what one try a search as its been said m8 its been covered many many times so its out there somewhere.
If after you have searched you still having problems come back to this thread and do another post.

thanks DD, seen aufun that many times forgot all about other cards.:oops:

ac-milan
27-11-2006, 09:35 AM
the only AU can be done using cryptv2 hex not 3, as far as i know it works fine till the moment you need +funcard4

grab one of .bin nagraedit it dont forget to rename from .bin11 to .bin
save it on desktop

go to your progrmmer

open and locate the flash
then
open and locate the ext eep

the

hit the ext eep write
finally hi the flash write

all done