PDA

View Full Version : Best Choice???

iceman
25-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Hi all,

Im thinking of buying a satelite receiver, to be able to patch into TV CABO(Hispasat Satelite).

Is there anything for satelite like the nokia dbox2 for cable, meaning with no need for cards, and able to programme wiv the autoroll keys?

If not, whta would be the best choice, receiver to buy?

Thanks in advance

Iceman

krazylegz
25-11-2006, 08:30 PM
tv cabo is not open at the min m8. you'd need something like a technomate1500CI+(TM1500) which has a cam slot and a t-rex super cam or i think a dragon cam might open tv cabo but i wouldnt recommend a dbox m8.

iceman
25-11-2006, 08:49 PM
I think Tv CABO, was down, but its now back on track...there was some post on other forum about dreambox 500, and some image to use, however the forum this was on is no onger working...***.tugadigital.biz

Thx for the comments but technomate1500CI+(TM1500) and M-Vision brands are nt realiable brands...speacially M-Vision receivers, they are just the worst brand ever.

krazylegz
25-11-2006, 09:56 PM
TM's are reliable m8 and by far the most supported reciever out just look on alsat to see that. i'm pretty sure it's still down m8 keys haven't been known since 10-10-06. i'm also sure that just a 500s with an image on wont open it either as the 500s only has a multikrypt reader and emu. if it did open i'd say u also need a card like the K3 card

iceman
26-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Thx for sharing that information wiv me Krazylegs...
Ill try and read some more about this on the Portuguese and spanish sites.

The reason why i said that tv cabo was already working its because many peopleon the portugueses forum have it working.

***.tugadigital.biz unfortunatelly this forum as been shut down for some reason, however the keys for tv cabo along side digital+ can be viewed here

h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. regards

iceman

krazylegz
26-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Thx for sharing that information wiv me Krazylegs...
Ill try and read some more about this on the Portuguese and spanish sites.
The reason why i said that tv cabo was already working its because many peopleon the portugueses forum have it working.
***.tugadigital.biz unfortunatelly this forum as been shut down for some reason, however the keys for tv cabo along side digital+ can be viewed here
h**p://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. regards
iceman

thanls m8 but if u look at the keys listed for tv cabo they're in black now so old keys:(

ac-milan
28-11-2006, 09:45 AM
the best all the time:
1- dreambox
2- trippledragon
3- humax 5400
4- any other

iceman
30-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Yup ive been told the same so far
Dreambox i think will be my choice at xmas.

iceman

02-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Worst choice
Topfield 5500pvr absolute c**p

yunus
04-12-2006, 10:22 AM
before purchasing the dreambox try and read as much about it as you can. can some times be a bugger to do what its suppose to do. but plenty of help on forums.

iceman
07-12-2006, 06:24 PM
before purchasing the dreambox try and read as much about it as you can. can some times be a bugger to do what its suppose to do. but plenty of help on forums.

will do Yunus, thx 4 pointing dis out.

regards

iceman

kryten77
09-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Ive had a dreambox 7020s for over 18 months now and it is brilliant. Easy to use and work on ( once you get the hang of it). Motorised dish alignment was a pig at the start but its ok now.
Coupled with a dbox2...I have the best of everything that TV has to offer in Europe

ik63sat
19-12-2006, 07:25 PM
I do agree. i guess the flexibility of a open (Linux) box is superior.
I think Dbox2 is not so bad once you compare price and performancies. For me it is better than a 500 Dreambox including the video and audio quality and the high-level dreamboxes are pretty much expensive.
Regards

ik63sat