jay_88
24-11-2006, 07:22 PM
where i can find Internal EEprom:rtfm:

Gavpo
24-11-2006, 07:32 PM
for a mosc????

DessertDog
24-11-2006, 07:51 PM
not a very good post m8 try to elaberate a bit more we dont charge extra for more text lol

IAmATeaf
25-11-2006, 10:49 PM
where i can find Internal EEprom:rtfm:

Have you checked behind or down the side of your sofa :thumbup2:

You need to give more info on what you're trying to do, maybe then we'll be able to help.

lovey
26-11-2006, 01:37 AM
i have a card which has big NTL written on it and i am trying to read the keys using win exp & saveep , but i am getting this message
Executing Script: C:\NTL Main Programs\Titanium1\win ex\saveeep.xvb
Trying to reset card...
Reset Failed!
PLEAS HELP

I am not sure if this NTL card is a MOSC , but i am using a dynamite smart card programmer . is it correct i am using or do i have to by a t911 unloooper for these cards

i have a mosc card which looks likes a NTL one written on top it . I am trying to get the BOX key and Ird KEYS USING WINEXP AND SAVEEP BUT THEN I AM GETTING A FUNNY ERROR EAH TIME , VERY FRUSTRATED USED THE WHOLE DAY DOING IT PLEASE HELP.
Trying to reset card...
Reset Failed!
ALSO I HAVE A DYNAMITE SMARTCARD PROGRAMMER , DON'T KNOW IT WORKS ON MOSC CARDS .

stickywicket
26-11-2006, 06:25 AM
I am not sure if this NTL card is a MOSC , but i am using a dynamite smart card programmer . is it correct i am using or do i have to by a t911 unloooper for these cards

think you need to have a read round the forum, if the card has /\/tl printed on it, it is what is referred to as an "mosc card". asking the same questions in numerous threads is considered spamming and is frowned upon in this forum.

if it was hit by cc, there is no method to get bk/ird.

plexo
26-11-2006, 02:43 PM
i have a card which has big NTL written on it and i am trying to read the keys using win exp & saveep , but i am getting this message
Trying to reset card...
Reset Failed!
PLEAS HELP

are u 10 or something? seriously ive seen this post in like 20 odd threads now its not funny, its also called taking over OVER PEOPLES THREADS make ur own an people will help you

jay, wtf u on about lol int. on a mosc?