PDA

View Full Version : philips projector

floyd123
23-11-2006, 02:39 PM
hi all does any one were i can get a screen for a philips projector 50 inch screen and how much about cheers

little_pob
29-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Are you after a replacement screen for a 50" rear projection philips TV, or a 50" screen for a philips projector?

If you require a replacement screen, without the model number all I can suggest is see if you are covered on any insurance policy (household, extended warranty etc) and claim that way. If not and you don't want to get rid of the TV, try ebay for a set of the same model number with a different problem (e.g. blown lamp).

Please note it can be dangerous to play with electronic equipment, residual voltage has been found in capacitors years after last use. Neither I nor WoD can be held responsible for damage to equipment, personal injury or death. If in doubt consult an expert!

If the latter 54.99 will get you a 78" tripod mounted, double sided (white/silver) screen from jessops (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. its the smallest they do. Or you could try ebay by searching for 'screen material'.