View Full Version : tomtom for n73

cma
21-11-2006, 10:51 PM
where i can find tomtom 6 for n73
thx add

preetkk
23-11-2006, 09:14 AM
TomTom NAVIGATOR 6
Easy to use: The simple installation and intuitive user menu gives you the perfect navigation experience.
Detailed maps of your region + the major roads of Western Europe on a memory card: Door-to-door navigation in your region and cross border navigation to any town in Western Europe.
Clear and accurate spoken and visual instructions: Easy to follow route instructions and crystal clear 2D or 3D maps lead you from door-to-door whether you travel by car, by bike or on foot
Easy call handling: Never miss a call or SMS message while navigating through on-screen instructions.
Navigate direct to contacts stored in your address book

Badongo One Click Web hosting (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Transfer the files from mmc.rar to the root of your mem card ████
████ Install the sis file from crack.zip ████
████ Use any map which is already released for PPC and place in root ████
████ of your memory card. ████

wrx youngster
27-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Does anyone know where i can get these working files, as the link given in now inacive.

Thanks

Timoweb
28-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Does anyone know where i can get these working files, as the link given in now inacive.

Thanks
Legit To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. e84e87cca ?70. You could look for torrents or nzb's but posting illegal links to software is not allowed on this site!